How Pathetic Is This Mobile Contract Deal!!

liamrsi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was looking at a phone contract deal this morning, and found this.

http://www.e2save.co.uk/mobile/phon...work=virgin&handset=VMOBPMSIM&sg=OFSONPS360GB

If you look at the deal, 6 months £15 per month, Free PS3, SIM ONLY on VM......

SIM ONLY.......Phone price £415

How does that work if you do not get a phone, does anyone rekon they could be taken on that because the wording is wrong on the deal?

Just contacted customer support for them and they advised that this should not be showing as a charge for the phone on the site but more a subsidy cost. Could argue that you expected a phone also as thats whats showing on the site. Dont know how that would stand though, maybee a few legal beaks would be able to advise if this would need to be honoured.

Thats what i thought, could be able to exploit it!!

I phoned them aswell this morning and got told the same thing, but he didnt argue the fact that it is wrong!!!

am i to take it that for £90 you can get a 6 month contract sim and a FREE PS3?!

am i to take it that for £90 you can get a 6 month contract sim and a FREE PS3?!

looks like it, but when you select the offer it says £414.99

used E2save a few times in the past without any problems, but this offer can't be a PS3 for £90

its not.. you are actually buying a PS3 for £414 and a simcard for £15 per month on a 6 month contract.. nothing much of an offer.. they must think people a stupid

talk about a hard sell on the ps3 or what , u will be getting offers in supuermarkets next , offering a free ps3 when you spend £400.

Back