How much is your Gas and Electric Cost per Month?

grogsy76

Inactive User
Reaction score
My currents bills are:

Supplier: British Gas

£68 for Gas
£57 for Electric
£125 Total

What do you pay and whats your supplier?

i pay quarterly and in autum winter time its about £90 - £110 for electric and £100- £140, just had my last 3 monthly bill in which was £95 electric and £109 for gas not bad for the months of Feb to may.

if you devide that by 3 so it gives you a month average its

£31 electric
£36 gas

got a brand new boiler system and mostly use shower so the gas is pretty good.

im with swalec

Mine avarage around £60 each per month but summer time my gas will drop to around £25-30.Thats with scottish power i think.Ohh ive also got one of them dreaded key meters so proberly pay extra.F**kers wont change it back either unless i pay for thee new meters :(.

I get my gas and electric for free.. but it would be £55 for both..

LOL i wish.. i work for an energy provider..

I seem to always have something on... but just dont seem to use allot of fuel.. something weired going on LOL

4apt Terrace house.

Electricity £55
Gas £47

:(

Last edited:
Mine avarage around £60 each per month but summer time my gas will drop to around £25-30.Thats with scottish power i think.Ohh ive also got one of them dreaded key meters so proberly pay extra.F**kers wont change it back either unless i pay for thee new meters :(.

Theres a supplier called EBICO the they don't charge you extra for having a pre-pay meter m8. There the cheapest you will find for pre-pay meters.
Try the comparison site m8 http://www.energyhelpline.com/

Theres a supplier called EBICO the they don't charge you extra for having a pre-pay meter m8. There the cheapest you will find for pre-pay meters.

I've been with this company for about 18 month, and I've saved a lot on gas and leccy, 1 bed flat, gas £20/mth,
Leccy £10/mth, :proud::proud:

I've been reading up on EBICO all day and they seem to be a good reliable outfit, with considerably cheaper prices, Southern Electric seem to handle all their accounts and I've not read a bad review yet.

I'll mull it over and consult the wife but so far it looks like i may be switching to them for both Gas and Electricty.

we just had Scottish Gas at the door.
They're claiming to be 4% cheaper than Scottish Pwer who were with just now.
And on top of that theyre offering 10% off your bill till march 2009.

sounds almost to good to be true.

*it's actually 10% off till May 31st 2009

Last edited:
Scottish Gas is indeed cheaper than Scottish Power but that wasn't always the case, for years they were consistently more expensive, I eventually ditched Scottish Gas and switched to Scottish Power then about a week later Scottish Gas became the cheapest in the UK!

Typical!

i pay 69 per 3 months the black bxs is good lol .
gas i have 2 bxs and swap them over so its only 78.00 every 3 months

i pay 69 per 3 months the black bxs is good lol .
gas i have 2 bxs and swap them over so its only 78.00 every 3 months

LOL

Your my ideal customer, if i can catch someone like you i would be laughing all the way to the bank :)

LOL

Your my ideal customer, if i can catch someone like you i would be laughing all the way to the bank :)

my stuff is easy removed 2 mins and no one would ever know
lol

£45 per month each gas an leccy. seems to keep going up an up.

little 3 bedroom flat in london. paying quaterly 300 quid for leccy and 50 quid for gas.

with EDF energy

im a bit concerned now!

Back