How much is my car worth ? Want to sell ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone got access to a car price checker programme, have seen them pop up on here before.

Basically want to sell my golf and wondered how much i could get for it.

Spec below-

Golf GT TDI 130
51 plate
Met silver
Alloys
New tyres (week old)
fsh
centre arm rest etc
ESP (electronic stabilty control)
abs etc
New timing belt/tensioners and water pump at 120k service
12 month tax
12 month mot
Excellent condition inside and out.

Drives perfect and never had a prob with it.

What you reckon peeps

Plus it got built in (wired in with stereo) Samsung mobile/microphone etc which i will include.

sounds more like a sales pitch lol .. with that miles u will never get a true price , best to look on autotrader and see wot there going for

sounds more like a sales pitch lol .. with that miles u will never get a true price , best to look on autotrader and see wot there going for

Why not Its a golf - Engines are bullet proof, I'd gladly consider this over a low milage with NON-FSH.

Check on the auto trader, allways ask more, And let them batter you down, Then you get what you want and they pleased they got it cheaper than the asking price., I'd just look at simual ones on the auto trader and price yours @ the same.

Hi

Has anyone got access to a car price checker programme, have seen them pop up on here before.

Basically want to sell my golf and wondered how much i could get for it.

Spec below-

Golf GT TDI 130
51 plate
Met silver
Alloys
New tyres (week old)
fsh
centre arm rest etc
ESP (electronic stabilty control)
abs etc
New timing belt/tensioners and water pump at 120k service
12 month tax
12 month mot
Excellent condition inside and out.

Drives perfect and never had a prob with it.

What you reckon peeps

i used the calculator on auto trader and i get it to about £3500.

Not meaning to hijack this thread, just didn't see the point in starting a new one. How are Seat engines with high miles on, is it worth buying one with 70k+? (1.8 Cupra T btw)

Not meaning to hijack this thread, just didn't see the point in starting a new one. How are Seat engines with high miles on, is it worth buying one with 70k+? (1.8 Cupra T btw)

70k is nuffin mate for any engine as long as its been well cared for.

Cheers guys. I know the mileage is a factor but i bought it with 100k on it 4 years ago. It is bullet proof as mentioned and NEVER topped it with oil.

It is also mint bodywork/interior and a 5 door with alloys, will stick it in for £3700 and see what happens.

Nothing to lose....

FSH is more important milles, For instance you could get one with 20k on the clock, But if its not been service propley oil changes ect, Then it oculd be a dog. Seat is aprt of the WAG group for a while now, So i would assume being german built (engine are simuar to what are in the golf's on some of them) they would be farily bullet proof.

my mate just brought a gt tdi for 2500 silver with 107k miles

Back