How Much Is Box Only?

ive been interested in this since i have heard about it. from searching about i have seen differing prices. one place seemed to state that for none hd could be as cheap as £50 and hd £120. but moste places state £100 normal and £150 hd

http://www.astra2d.com/freesat.htm

im not up on my sat stuff these days but am i wrong in thinking astra 2d has sky on it aswell??? if so wouldnt plugging a freesat box into the feed get the same channels?

You can connect a Freesat box to a Sky dish to get all the channels - Freesat uses the same orbital slot as Sky Digital.

Freesat Boxes start at £50 for non-HD

You can connect a Freesat box to a Sky dish to get all the channels - Freesat uses the same orbital slot as Sky Digital.

Freesat Boxes start at £50 for non-HD

i thought this was the case cheers. good to have it confirmed

Anyone know who's selling the HD box for £120. Argos, Comet.etc. (with no current stock) are advertising £150 for the boxes.

Argos are selling the BushHD at £120 but no stock as yet.
My local argos is geting stock of the humax HD on monday, but not sure when the Bush will be in stock. My local comet has the humax-hd in stock now (limited few) but they out back and not on display.

I think stocks will take a couple of weeks to distribute, but mainly the current problem is the staff of these large companies -none of them have any clue what freesat is so they have no idea when why what how who. It was certainly a mistake to only launch through the 4 large concerns, but now the independants have had an agreement issued i'm sure things will get better fast.

Back