how much do u spend

i bought quite few things last year,

32" lcd tv, laptop, sat nav, xbox360, pda phone, destop computer, dreambox, psp, wireless head phones, car stereo, thats about it, can't afford to buy anything else now. :)

ive not really spent much in the last year but i have a bad feeling this year my banks balance is going to be £0.

My list:

New monitor
New computer
Sound sytem
Digi Camera
Mobile Phone
Laptop
Car
Desk (not really a gadget but is required to use my comp)

dam as for vinyl them days are gone for me decks have long gone but i spent a shit load on bikes on ebay been looking for project bikes is i not had much better to do lol but its gave me a new hobby im buying aprilia 125's and giving them 33bhp there seems to be a market for it at the mo

is that a market for doing them and selling them, my hubby has an r reg rossi replica import sitting at 33bhp in the garage for nearly 2 years now, not being used since he passed his bigger boys test, but i wont let him sell it for peanuts

well last year and this year will be expensive after that i will slow down and save more but we moved last year jan/feb and you all know the cost of gutting and re-doing the house, i have spread the work over two years last year we did downstairs and this year i will do upstairs.

wont be as bad as downstairs because i went over board with home cinema lol (which i glad i did as it kicks ass) but i left the speaker space (front left and right) about 1 meter from each side of the telly because i want to put a projector and electric screen in when i rip up the upstairs floor.

as said i think it will be an expensive year but once its done wont need to do anything (maybe a new paint downstairs because kids and fingers lol) for a long time (fingers crossed)

Bought my first house last year so I bought lots of stuff!

Pioneer 50" Plasma
Pioneer DVD Recorder
Pioneer 5.1
3.4GHz PC
Laptop
Dreambox Dm500c
Wireless router
Wireless Bridge to connect Dreambox to router
Dbox2 connected to router
17" LCD TV
320GB NAS Drive

Also got 2 x 7" screens in the sunvisors of my car
DVD player with inbuilt TV tuner in the glove box
Dolby Surround Sound 8 speakers and 2 subs

Sat Nav TomTom for my Nokia N70

Thinking about getting a video processor or upscaler for the plasma but that's a touchy subject at the moment! ;)

If I can get away with it, I will! :)

Costs Double

Everytime I buy the wife has to match it or out do me then she doesn't mind.
That's the worst of joint account.

bigbill

lol I also have joint account with My wife but....
She is in love with Dreambox (es) 'cause she can watch favourite's movie's and I can work on other's. : multi :
She can surf and check sell stuff on laptop and I don't have any problem's to catch another machine ( 4: son, daughter, I and laptop )
MAX TV ( I-net TV ) is My favorite: Video on demand, soap's, .... so She have lot's to do lol ( and kid's have own line's so..... )
Last one is old Dbox-es ( x2 for 50 euro each )

PS but I am in new house for last 2 years and here is new windows, doors, central-heating system, cooling system, new Opel Astra for wife.... because I was leave in main town and now, I am 80 km's in nice little town )

So, when I count all: it's about euro's ( cca ) in two years. lol ( credit stuff, only Astra and last two dboxes are on cash )

PS2 did We count gas for cars, hehe..... : multi :

i got

a dreambox 500c
eurovox 2
42" plasma
50" plasma
2X xbox360
100 Dvd+r dl
d600
2X 500Gb sataii
nokia 6280
spent £800 on pc
nintendo wii

Sharp 37" LCD
Panasonic 26" HD LCD (crap!!)
Nintendo DS
A New HTPC
Ipod 30Gb Video
2003 RR Vogue
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii

Going to renovate the whole house in the next few months and then no more spending for a while.

Back