How many own xtrend et8500

thekings

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys what do you think of the xtrend et8500 box how many of you own it and what do you think of the box. Can someone help me out on how to make the mgcamd work on the box i have openvix installed and mgcamd 1.35a doesnt work with my chanels and works fine on the zgemma star 2s. Hope someone can give me a guide will apreciate it thanks

Hi guys what do you think of the xtrend et8500 box how many of you own it and what do you think of the box. Can someone help me out on how to make the mgcamd work on the box i have openvix installed and mgcamd 1.35a doesnt work with my chanels and works fine on the zgemma star 2s. Hope someone can give me a guide will apreciate it thanks

Use the mg_camd cfg from the zgemma and it should be fine.

How do I download the zgemma mg softcam and mg cfg on filezilla so then I can send it to the xtrend

sorry if mgcamd is installed won't he need to ftp newcamd.list out of his old box into his new one

goto network on the zgemma and make a note it would look something like this

start filezilla in host type 192.168.0.23 username root (i believe) hit quickconnect

navigate to usr/keys (on the right hand side (the left is for the folder which you want the files to be transfered onto your pc) double click the files you want you will see the appear on the left.

Then find your ip of the extrend i.e 192.168.0.24 put that in filezilla username root etc

navigate to usr/keys (on the right) now on the left handside double click the file you downloaded. (newcamd.list)

restart mgcamd

Last edited:
Yeh sounds like you have installed the Cam but not your line

Go into plugins and download mgcamd 1.3.8 as its the newer version,

Back