How many days a week do you eat a takeaway / fast food of some type?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I'm nosey and I want to know.

lol

fook all the time .if she works 4 days late then its take away.
im not allowed in the kitchen but its womens work that cooking thing anyway lol

Not very often these days.
We used to have a chippy tea on a Friday if we were going out, to save time.
Lately it's become my job to cook Friday tea and we've been trying a different type of fish every time.
Salmon fillet on a bed of asparagus tips this week :)

Curly

If you count my Sandwhich & coffee for breakfast from Marks & sparks everyday then about 6 takaways a week ;)

Every Thursday my granda treats us to a chinese :D then on a saturday when i usually working late i get a chippy then if i'm working late on a saunday a chippy again :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Pizza and chips from the local chippy every Friday night.

If you count my Sandwhich & coffee for breakfast from Marks & sparks everyday then about 6 takaways a week ;)

Nar I think that may be an exception mate :)

It's the nasty greasy stuff I'm talking about, Chip shops, Indians, Chinese, Pizza, Kebabs, McDonalds etc.

usually once a week for me but when im backshift ill have one every night im working (4 Nights) but im only backshift 1 week in every 6

i have started going to the gym so i only do 1 takeaway a week. even given up crisps and fizzy drinks

just had a mixed kebab and its was pure magic..

PS: I need te go on a diet an all.. dont get my trousers anymore.. 46" what a disgrace.. lol

I dont have takeaways and such, but I probably got the worst diet here. lol. My diet consists of Chips with Ham or Chicken. Thats all I eat, and have done for about a year. I dont eat vegetables at all, and eat what I want. And yes I am still skinny. I weigh about 10.5 stone. So I guess I eat junk all day. Does that count?

A chinese takeaway on a saturday night back in the 90's watching gladiators is what yer looking for aaaahhhh those were the days :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Lunch somewhere nice twice a week and a Nandos with the family on Friday night.

Not that often nowadays, a chippy for tea maybe once a week or pizza instead (usually friday night). Maybe something on saturday if we're out but other than that it's home cooking.

Back