How many bodybuilders out there?

i hear they are really popular today alot of young people in my town using them

if u look at those pics the guy started on steroids (about 1month before) before he hit body building so he will baloon up in a matter of weeks .

but proper builders only loose 40% of the mass the rest stays on

i have seen peeps on roids and none of them lost the muscle mass like that

i dont recommened peeps use steroids

Lol, all blown out of proportiion.

Of course roids are not exactly good for you, but taken in moderation and with a break in between they do let you achieve what you set out to do.

I was bang into body building in from '98 - late 2000 and did take a a few courses of steroids, those being sust and deca. I took 2 courses of each, not a lot but I thought I would give it a go as I was at my peak naturally and wanted to see if I could go any better, and yes I did, my muscle mass increase was a decent % as was my max strength.

That was all I took, but I kept on training wthout it after that and did not see any loss in mass or strenght, so just kept going the way I was.

But I must say the above case is very extreme, I had mates who were bang into steroids, I imagine they have not done their vital organs much good over the years, but controlled use of steroids by the user in my eyes can not really do much harm.

Did you do Oral or did you have a friend inject them in your bum?

thats quite a drastic loss in weight for a body builder not on the steroids any more if you go by those pics.

even if he was using them, would severe acne mean that he cannot train? You would have thought he would have retained some of the muscle mass.

To conclude, I in no way condone steroids at all, but there is nothing wrong with people taking exercise etc.

Back