how ignorant are some people

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough and in hindsight i shouldnt have been that harsh but numerous pms in 24hrs from 1 person about the return path on a tvdrive and then they want to know if they can use a tit2 card with it made me snap as this is all covered in the forum and anoys me that people dont seem to want to look and just want spoon feeding.

bottom line .... im sorry linzi for being harsh

PIJ

well lv never said or told anyone that ? u could of done nothing , know one as to reply to a pm

edit .. weldone it thats a man to stand up and say sorry

normally people get flamed for starting multiple treads and now im getting it for telling someone to use the search button nastly and not to pm me.... pmsl

PIJ

fair enough and in hindsight i shouldnt have been that harsh but numerous pms in 24hrs from 1 person about the return path on a tvdrive and then they want to know if they can use a tit2 card with it made me snap as this is all covered in the forum and anoys me that people dont seem to want to look and just want spoon feeding.

bottom line .... im sorry linzi for being harsh

PIJ

time to close thread

sorry apology accepted but like i said ive used search and search engines the lot to no avail i dont just jump in and ask

only ever got a mosc,opos and atmega to work with the tvdrive , hope this answers ur question .... lol

convert ur tit2 to an opos if thats what u have to use

PIJ

sorry apology accepted but like i said ive used search and search engines the lot to no avail i dont just jump in and ask
see i told u we all love each other on this forum dont matter

i recieved 2 pm,s in 5 min ,but was off line ,but told him ive never done 1 of these boxes

ok lets drop this all sorted now we all love each other

especialy dutcho and digidude lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back