how does the dbox work???

J

james1984

hi, im pretty new to all this, but i currently have cable digital, and a friend told me that if i was to get a dbox2, i could have all the channels for free, is this true? And how do i go about it? Is there any special dbox i would need?

Thanks,

James1984

JAMES1984, a dbox2 is a cable receiver similar to what you have now. It is just another set top box, however it is more powerful and technologically advanced than the standard box that your cable company will give you.

Indeed its true, if you buy a DBOX2 and follow the instructions on this site then you WILL get FREE CABLE, all the channels. All you will need is the box (which you can find on eB*y, or many other auction sites), a computer (to set up the box), and an ethernet crossover cable. THATS IT.

After that its just a matter of following the tutorials on this site.
Buy a DBOX, you wont be disappointed.

All I can say is

No drambox, no pace, DBOX2 is the best.

There was an argument in the cable section not too long ago, people saying how shite the DBOX was and that they'd never get one.... now all their cards and boxes have gone down, and they're all sending me PM's asking where they can buy one lol

ha ha ha, I personally think DBOX is one of the best thing I have ever bought. I have got CVS for nutrino and I'm gonna install colinux on my PC and gonna create my own modified image with some utility softwares on it.

Lets see how long will it take before I actually make it work ;)

cheecs said:
ha ha ha, I personally think DBOX is one of the best thing I have ever bought. I have got CVS for nutrino and I'm gonna install colinux on my PC and gonna create my own modified image with some utility softwares on it.
Lets see how long will it take before I actually make it work ;)

Good luck with that project :)

is the testing of your new image happening at this weekend...? if so lemme no by txt.

P.S. gimme advance notice, at least few hrs, just in case im tied up with something ;)

Back