How do you know what image you have downloaded

valelad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all. First of all I would like to say what a fantastic site this is.

I got a dbox2 for the 1st time on fri and after a long night finally managed to get a sportster image on there.

I then did a manual scan and got most of the channels. However there are a few missing.

I just wondered how i find out what image i downloaded as it was getting very late i got very confused and had lots of different ones on my laptop.

My box when I first turn it on says Sportster image version 2.0. Can this be possible

Thnx

valelad said:
I just wondered how i find out what image i downloaded as it was getting very late i got very confused and had lots of different ones on my laptop.

My box when I first turn it on says Sportster image version 2.0. Can this be possible

Thnx

when it first boots in do you get a menu where it says something like 1.75 or 1.73 or 1.74 or anything like it if not then go into settings menu then misc at the boot there should be an option for boot info or boot menu turn on and reboot its in there somewhere

cheers

it says u boot 1.1.2 on the lcd on the box and the other thing i can see i base image version 2.0 on the screen i cant see anythin else that reswembles 1.75 1.74 etc. it does say imagtyp - headap3 lower down

Last edited:
notanotherone said:
when it boots up on your tv what picture do you get is it what i call" laracroft2 or is it next gen?

Dont know what a larcroft2 is or next gen. (Very new to all this)

I get a large S onthe screen with SPORTSTER underneath

towards the bottom left I have lots of small writing thats very difficult to read and towards the bottom right is sportster.ump2002.net

can you tell me off this info

try reflashing it with gav nextgen flash image should work ok sounds like an older sporster image go into downloads section and look for gavs new image

Back