How do you install softcam.key into spiderbox 9000 HD?

BLaZiNgSPEED

Reaction score
I heard that you can install a softcam.key into your receiver to descramble subscripted channels.

What do I do to make that work? Do I extract the softcam.key into a memory stick and then load it up into my spiderbox 9000 HD?
Or do I need to do something else to make those scramble channels clear?

Thanks.

Yes mate its as simple as that.

Download softcam - either zip or rar version. Extract this to the usb stick. Plug this into the usb port and via remote go to usb and press ok. Choose the file you want to install in your case softcam and press ok. It will ask if you want to download say yes. It takes less than a second. I normally do a reboot after that but dont think you necessarily require to do this. Go to your at and check their clearing.

Bulsatcom 39e and those still available on 1w were updated yesterday. Think there is a few more that clears by softcam.

Hope this helps.

Yes mate its as simple as that.

Download softcam - either zip or rar version. Extract this to the usb stick. Plug this into the usb port and via remote go to usb and press ok. Choose the file you want to install in your case softcam and press ok. It will ask if you want to download say yes. It takes less than a second. I normally do a reboot after that but dont think you necessarily require to do this. Go to your at and check their clearing.

Bulsatcom 39e and those still available on 1w were updated yesterday. Think there is a few more that clears by softcam.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info, m8.

Oh WOW!:banana:
So Bulsatcom is clearing?
I am particularly interested in Bulsatcom.
Btw, are you able to watch those Bulgarian channels, BTV, Hobby TV HD, BTV Commedy, etc with that Bulsatcom softkey?

If this is possible, that would be great. I heard that it is on Hellas Sat 39e, right?:Biggrin2:

Oh yesss!!!! I did it! Now I am getting Bulsatcom unscrambled with all my favourite Bulgarian channels!!!! :D
I am so happy now.

Last edited:
thanks for the info, m8.

Oh wow!:banana:
So bulsatcom is clearing?
I am particularly interested in bulsatcom.
Btw, are you able to watch those bulgarian channels, btv, hobby tv hd, btv commedy, etc with that bulsatcom softkey?

If this is possible, that would be great. I heard that it is on hellas sat 39e, right?:biggrin2:

oh yesss!!!! I did it! Now i am getting bulsatcom unscrambled with all my favourite bulgarian channels!!!! :d
i am so happy now.

sounding too much like a spammer m8

Back