How do you I send bitcoin ?

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to make a one off purchase (all above and legit) but the seller only takes bitcoin or litecoin. I have PayPal and a debit so I am wondering what is the safest and easiest option for me to send 10EURO ?

I need to make a one off purchase (all above and legit) but the seller only takes bitcoin or litecoin. I have PayPal and a debit so I am wondering what is the safest and easiest option for me to send 10EURO ?

Ok, firstly you're going to need to purchase bitcoin, you'll also need a wallet of some description to store said currency.

Go to coinbase, register and you can buy bitcoin there.

It'll cost you more than 10 euros to get 10 euros worth as you'll have fees. You also need to ensure that you'll have enough after you've sent it, as again you'll incur fees.

Send the bitcoin you've bought to your other wallet. From there you can send it to the vendor, and it'll join the blockchain, where you can then trace it, and watch it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
- Free wallet

Let me know if you need any additional help.

I'm waiting on coinbase verifying my bank , thanks

alarm bells would be ringing if its all legit item and seller only takes bitcoin

alarm bells would be ringing if its all legit item and seller only takes bitcoin
It's a sub for a forum I am a member of, a renewal for privileges. They use to take PayPal but that stopped

I've been verified and I now have £12 in my coinbase account, how do I send 10euro to the person ? I have a code and a scan from their payment page

go to cash wallet and buy bitcoin and then go to bitcoin wallet and send to account needed

Back