How do u get around this site?

MOAMB

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey people,

Having read a few threads about people missing threads and posts so i was wondering how other members navigate around the site?

I just go into the main sections i use but is this the best way?
I know there is a "New Posts" under the "Main Menu ", is this the better way, as it shows all new posts in all sections?

Just post how u get around the site to help others get the full potential of DW.

Ray

i ALWAYS use the new posts tab ...every day .
it seems the best way for me ....

I used to view just certain sections, but since becoming a mod, I use the new posts function.

yeah i just keep refreshing the new posts till i see something new that interests me, unless im looking for something inparticular then i'll use the tabs at the top to navigate to where i wanna be!

I subscribe to rooms using the "forum tools" drop down at the top of each page. This then puts them in my User CP - the first page I check. However, I'll try using new posts again, now that I can filter out the likes of sat and cable again...

I always use 'New Posts' - if i'm looking for an older post, i might use the section tabs

I always start with UserCP to see new subscribed threads.

Then I move on to Quick Links/Today's Posts.

I have the new posts set as a quick link in Firefox, (Bookmarks toolbar) so I can go directly to the new posts from anywhere.

ive never used the new posts bit once. just in a habbit off using the main forums tab and the phones tab. actually never really noticed the new posts bit but ill be sure to use it now

Another one for New Posts button :)

that way everything in the forum comes up :)

I use my hands... well in conjunction with the keyboard and mouse.....

trying to use ESP or banging my head against the screen didnt seem to work very well for me..

I have always used the forum tabs and looked in areas of interest but will have a go with the new posts for a bit - I guess I am missing a lot of good stuff without knowing it!

First port of call is quick links /subscribed threads then its new posts. Then i have a look in the shout box.

Back