how do i write to my OSC???

GTMM

Inactive User
Reaction score
i will explain as best as i can!! i have cut tb in my ditv1000 phase b,in C&W area. I have read the card successfully with nagra edit 4. my ird on the scart socket matches the one in nag4 i also got my BK. i understand i have to change a few things in nagra to get my card to work. so i follwed a tutorial in the cable guide link & my card did not work on any channels apart from the FTA. i thought that i followed the guide ok & expected to have dun my first box, but no!!
I was hoping some body could put me right with this problem that i have.
i have infinity usb phoenix & yellow (GO) digi card.
is it only a case of changing things in nagraedit4 then writing to the card, to get it working or have i missed something?

Many thanks:Cheers:

Hi Mate
Your best and easiest bet i to look for an Excw Rom image (rom10/11? depending on your card type)) once you hve this image u enter your ird and bk number and prog it to the card in nagra.
So what you need,find rom type of card and then look in downloads for an image of the type andfor your area ,you will find the images here http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=319 hope it helps

Marc

when modifying the card did you insert the current decrypt keys (it is a bit shady in that area)
as mentioned above i would use an image that updates itself - but it is possible that you can get locked out of the card after a time aven though it still functions - so make a note of your bk and ird on the bottom of the box to keep them safe.

all sorted now

i have finally got my first box working,im happy as larry!!
followed the infomation i was given by you guys & it worked a treat.
i have taken a note of the ird & the BK for the future if i ever need it.
just started to look into the ppv side of it, will i get ppv on this MOSC now,
im thinking i might not as i havent got a 4digit code to activate it,or is a case of just putting in (1234). as you can see its ben one step at a time for me!!!!
thanks for all the help guys, DW RULES.......

goto the eng menu and see if the pin code is displayed as 0000 if it is you can enter 1 of your choice. if it isn't you will need to download libby from downloads and familiarise yourself with setting the netid. when you know how to do this you need to note down your freq/sym rate/netid.
open the box - pull the red jumper for a minute - put it back on - reset your netid with libby.
then goto eng menu and reset freq/sym rate and you will see your pin is now 0000 and you can change it to whatever you want. 1234 is best!

oh and glad you sorted your box mate well done

Back