Browser How do I remove Google payments from my chrome auto fill?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I can remove all other autofills, except for goggle payments, it ONLY allows you to EDIT it and takes you to google.com log in.

I have cancelled all my cards and disabled make payments from google in there BUT its still remains in my Chrome main browser ?

It's a pain as it keeps inputting my google mail when filling in forms instead of the new virgin email i want to use.

Anyone ?

Cheers

Hi All

I can remove all other autofills, except for goggle payments, it ONLY allows you to EDIT it and takes you to google.com log in.

I have cancelled all my cards and disabled make payments from google in there BUT its still remains in my Chrome main browser ?

It's a pain as it keeps inputting my google mail when filling in forms instead of the new virgin email i want to use.

Anyone ?

Cheers
Fill out forms automatically using Chrome - Computer - Chrome Help...

Trouble removing a credit or debit card
If you have any active subscriptions, you can't remove the payment method that you use to pay for them.

To fix this:

Sign in to payments.google.com with your Google Account.
On the left side of the page, click Bills and accounts.
Select the subscription.
In the "Pay with" drop-down menu, select a different payment method.
On the left side of the page, click Payment methods and try removing the payment method again.

If an address is saved in Google Payments, you can't delete it from Autofill. To change or delete the address, click Edit and sign in. Then, make your changes in Google Payments.

Also you can temporarily disable or close your account via settings. At the bottom, click Close your Google Payments account. Click Continue. Click Temporarily disable your Google Payments account or Permanently close your Google Payments account. Click Confirm.

If you disable your account, you can reopen it later. You have 60 days to reopen it. After 60 days you can’t reopen your account or create a new one with the same email address.

Back