How do I remove Benny's AU image from my card?

m1ckr1ck

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have Benny's AU image on my MOSC and wanted to revert to my original image. However, when I tried to flash the card I was aked for a backdoor key and neither all 00's or all 88's worked.

Can someone advise me on how to remove Benny's image so that I can manually update my MOSC without having to input a backdoor key?

m1ckr1ck said:
I have Benny's AU image on my MOSC and wanted to revert to my original image. However, when I tried to flash the card I was aked for a backdoor key and neither all 00's or all 88's worked.
Can someone advise me on how to remove Benny's image so that I can manually update my MOSC without having to input a backdoor key?
Stick card in programmer>open new image and edit>write image to card .....
When it asks for bd login use this one ........

As I said in my original message, all 88's does not work when trying to write the new image. It does when reading the card with Benny's image on it though.

find a blank image to write to the card - load it into nagra edit and save it as a bin file. now open rom studio and load the blank image into rom studio. now select the option (write nagra method) it will as for the bd0 password. type 88 sixteen times.< get that bit right.
now rom studio will write the image to the card.

***** WARNING ****** make sure the image you are writing is for the card i.e rom10 for rom10 card and rom11 for rom 11 card. because rom studio will write anything to the card.

when you have done this the card should open in nagra with standard nagra passwords.

Back