How do i enter PIN number on movie channels.....

Goldielocks

Inactive User
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a really dumb question....But how do i enter my PIN number on the movie channels, when u press the red button its for a function on the dbox remote rather than an interactive button allowing me to put my pin in. cheers!!!

You need to phone Virgin Media and ask them for your pin lol....

Hi Goldilocks. not a dumb question, we all have to start somewhere; I'm a newbie myself!

The way it works if your a bona fide virgin media customer is that you would enter a PIN and the STB would then switch to a hidden channel that has the actual movie on it.

The DBOX isn't interactive so you cant do that, but the good thing is that the DBOX can detect the hidden movie channels so you'll need both in your channel list; one for each EPG channel and one for its equivalent movie 'hidden' channel. I set up two bouquets for these to make it 'neater'.

There's lot of threads on this forum discussing this as its a recent change to VM. Hope that helps, and feel free to ask more 'dumb' questions!!!! Just make sure you've searched the forum for the possible solution first as there's a whole bunch of smart people out there who have most probably already posted the answer/solution!!!

Back