How Do I download??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Boo

Inactive User
Reaction score
trying to get a download and i need 5 useful posts, but i'm not sure what is deemed as useful, could anyone please explain what i need to do please??

trying to get a download and i need 5 useful posts, but i'm not sure what is deemed as useful, could anyone please explain what i need to do please??
EAD THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).

If you cannot wait then you can always join our Premium Members group who get unlimited downloads, hidden DOWNLOADS, Special Private Forums, a whole bunch of extra features to boot (click link below to see all features).

Click here for Premium Membership Info

Please read all of this for non premium members:
We ask for USEFUL posts because: When you post "thanks for that" or "khdfkashsfksjhdkjhf" that tells Google or other search engines that the page is useless!, however when you post a well thought out reply that tells Google that there is information on the site that will help another fellow internet searcher, meaning we get useful content making us a better prospect for new members and you get...
5 Posts before being able to download

Well a useful post would be a post that has some good information or a post that helps a member.

You joined today and nothing you have posted could be regarded as a useful post.

Once you have 5 useful post you need someone to like something you have wrote and then you need to wait 24 hrs for your account to be upgraded. This gives us time to remove post we see as not useful and posted to achieve download status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back