How Do I Delete Channels?

charlie786

Inactive User
Reaction score
greetings all,

firstly like to thank all those responsible for the forum.
thank you very much for the excellent forum. keep up the good work.
I have a DM600c pvr
I have down loaded the CLi AU fixed image. How do I delete the channels on the image and scan for them myself.

have a nice day:banana:

Last edited:
If you have got a backup of your services and bouquets than send them to your dreambox using dreamboxedit and than do a full scan.

thanks for reply.
totally new to dreambox as I had eurovox previously

The dreambox is not that different to the Eurovox except it probably has a lot more capabalities. You need to be able to connect to the dreambox to your pc to be able to manage it proeprly. In the Eurovox you use null modem cable to transfer your channel list to to and from your pc in the dreambox you need to connect with a network cable. If you have router than connect your dreambox through it otherwise you will need a cross-over cable to connect your dreambox to your pc. Once you have connected your dreambox to your pc downlaod a program called dreamboxedit.exe to your pc and use this to retrieve your channel list from the dreambox and than sort them on your pc and send them back to your dreambox. If you do not connect to your pc than you will have to do it throughyour remote the same as you do with the eurovox. You should check out the sticky as they have everything you are likely to need to get your box working.

Back