how do i change os of an m2 card

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
could some kind soul please drop me a bit of info regarding how to do this please

As far as I know you need the Dymanite programmer so you can use cas6.7 and the card generator function to change to OS of cards, the OS files for opos and tit2 are in the downloads section.

eh u sayin i can turn this bugger into a tit 2 cool it only cost me 8 quid

well fook me-i guess ill b off to buy up all these m2 cards then-lol 25quid for a tit 2 or 8 for m2 thanks fellas

violentj said:
well fook me-i guess ill b off to buy up all these m2 cards then-lol 25quid for a tit 2 or 8 for m2 thanks fellas

you might want to check first matey. start cas studio/cardgenerator function and inset the card into the programmer to make sure the card is supported.
if it is supported you will have the option to erase the card.
yuo can buy opos1.04 from maxking for about £12 anyway.

its supported and its let me put itit 2 os on-but just hangs when i try to program it as a tit 2

What are you using to program the tit2? Usually when it hangs that means the programmer isnt on phoenix mode @ 3.57mhz

dynamite programmer,ive sussed how to write to the card but i dont think i have the right files in tit prog nagra emu are the only files itl let me write

What programs are you using, cas interface or the tit1 & 2 programmer or somthing else. The cas interface hangs on me alot with tit2 cards but the tit1 and 2 programmer never fails.

Back