How coronavirus spread

LOL it was a long rant mate, nothing worthy of note. 👍
I seen it before you edited mate.
I could not see an issue in what you said, in fact it was all true. As i started a thread in another room last week mirroring what you said.

Many people in this world hate Donald Trump, and im no fan of him!
But at least he says it as it is.
And its a Chinese virus.
He was asked in video below why he calls it a Chinese virus.... best answer he could of gave. 😂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I seen it before you edited mate.
I could not see an issue in what you said, in fact it was all true. As i started a thread in another room last week mirroring what you said.

Many people in this world hate Donald Trump, and im no fan of him!
But at least he says it as it is.
And its a Chinese virus.
He was asked in video below why he calls it a Chinese virus.... best answer he could of gave. 😂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've seen the video where a reporter claims it's "racist" to call it the "Chinese Virus" and he replied "I want to be precise.".

However, the media were calling it that before he was. I can't remember where I saw that, possibly in a Paul Joseph Watson or Sargon YT video.

I've seen the video where a reporter claims it's "racist" to call it the "Chinese Virus" and he replied "I want to be precise.".

However, the media were calling it that before he was. I can't remember where I saw that, possibly in a Paul Joseph Watson or Sargon YT video.
Mate the world is getting to politicly correct these days. I personally blame the Chinese for this disaster that is taking so many loved ones away from us early, i am not racist and it makes me sick to hear folk being racist.
But the habits they have in eating FOOKING BATS that is known to harvest this virus makes me sick.
Why is it “not chinese virus”?
Every 10 to 20 years they cause problem. Before this it was SARS.
Just because you say its a chinese virus some say that wrong.
(crazy world it has become)

But the world is more deadly now because of a virus that comes from china.
The spanish never created a fuss when they were stuck with the name “spanish flu”.
Reason being it was spain that was the only one reporting it as they we neutral in WW1. Yet again the spanish flu that took millions of lives is thought to of come from china.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..... you can be sure its a duck.
As im 100% sure this coronavirus has come from china.
So its a chinese virus.

How the world reacts to china after tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of deaths remains unclear.
As you can be sure they will be spread a new virus when we get over this one.
(as history has shown)

@river4ever im with you all the way in the blame going to the Chinese,and i feel that they should in some way be compensating the rest of the world in some form or other,just think you're coming across like a racist with the whole "eating Fooking Bats" statement,but each to there own.
What gets to me is the amount of time the Chinese lied about the whole affair,even saying it was containable to the WHO..Allowing the Virus adequate time to spread far and wide .

@river4ever im with you all the way in the blame going to the Chinese,and i feel that they should in some way be compensating the rest of the world in some form or other,just think you're coming across like a racist with the whole "eating Fooking Bats" statement,but each to there own.
What gets to me is the amount of time the Chinese lied about the whole affair,even saying it was containable to the WHO..Allowing the Virus adequate time to spread far and wide .
Racist as in “Chinese virus” its seems to be mate. You can not mention nations now without being stereotypical nowadays. As you rightly say.... and the entire world thinks, same issue is chinese.
Time in, time out.

Its constant circle with this mate.
The Chinese are going to wipe there hands with this, as they do every generation that traces a virus back to them.
Just while they say now “infection rate is going down”....... if thats true or not we dont know. But what we do know is they told us lies when its was spreading.
Its hard to win a game of cards when you play with cheats.
Sadly “we” as in.......
(western society) have to change our lives and bury loved ones early.
in the name of what?

Couldnt agree more with everything your saying @river4ever I went on a bit a rant blaming the chinese at work and people said its not thier fault it just cross contaminated from animals to humans just like mars (the camel one) and obviously sars.

My point wasnt and isnt for that culture to necessarily stop what they're doing eating what ever it is they eat its more the fact they spread it across the world. Sometimes they know they (as a nation) have a health issue and do nothing.
Whats the point of the who or any world agreements when they do eff all about it.

Couldnt agree more with everything your saying @river4ever I went on a bit a rant blaming the chinese at work and people said its not thier fault it just cross contaminated from animals to humans just like mars (the camel one) and obviously sars.

My point wasnt and isnt for that culture to necessarily stop what they're doing eating what ever it is they eat its more the fact they spread it across the world. Sometimes they know they (as a nation) have a health issue and do nothing.
Whats the point of the who or any world agreements when they do eff all about it.

Sadly mate it comes down to politics. And with the majority of stuff being made in China for peanuts, the other countries of the world dont want to annoy them. They're also holding septillions in debt from other countries, which they can call in at anytime, and bring countries/world to its knees.

Sadly mate it comes down to politics. And with the majority of stuff being made in China for peanuts, the other countries of the world dont want to annoy them. They're also holding septillions in debt from other countries, which they can call in at anytime, and bring countries/world to its knees.

Conspiracy theorists (or "truth seekers") are taking it a step further and saying it was all planned by China. By crippling the world economy they can now buy up companies at a fraction of their worth AND cash in in the short term by selling supplies that other countries presently cannot manufacture. All the while they had a vaccine ready, hence the quick recovery in Wuhan.
And those hospitals they managed to knock up in a matter of days - was the infrastructure already in place for them for that to have happened so quickly? Did they know?

Conspiracy theorists (or "truth seekers") are taking it a step further and saying it was all planned by China. By crippling the world economy they can now buy up companies at a fraction of their worth AND cash in in the short term by selling supplies that other countries presently cannot manufacture. All the while they had a vaccine ready, hence the quick recovery in Wuhan.
And those hospitals they managed to knock up in a matter of days - was the infrastructure already in place for them for that to have happened so quickly? Did they know?

Japan rebuilt a road and bridge in less than 24hrs after an earthquake, it's just how they do stuff there. They dont need to cripple the world economy to buy up companies. If a company wants a presence in China, then they have to give up their IP anyway, or partner with a locally based company. China isn't stupid, it's boxing clever, the US does the same when it invades countries, as then they can control the oil.

Back