how come SKY isnt Ch*pped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleBOX

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone know how come sky isnt ch*pped?

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
cause its impossible to do..............unless you know otherwise...?.....

and are keeping it a secret...............lol...........

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
not chipped, cos it won't fit in the fryer lol...

as dogs nuts says, it can't be done YET

nizzex

DW Member +
Reaction score
i dont chipping sky is possible. maybe doing programing the cards, etc

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
well you can watch sky on the dreambox ;) and other sat boxes with the right emulation.... and with the dreambox you can share your cards (very technical and alot of flaws) so in a way it is ;)

when posting this im not 100% sure its still available as i pay for sky for both rooms :(

i would say that someone has it ;), but these kinda things dont get shared and once they are sky have the money to change the encryption at any time.... so chances of ever getting a NDS SKY HACK is near impossible and it lasting more than 5 days is in the same league

thats just my opinion but still you can dream ;)

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
Mickie D said:
well you can watch sky on the dreambox ;) and other sat boxes with the right emulation.... and with the dreambox you can share your cards (very technical and alot of flaws) so in a way it is ;)
is this what they call card sharing......? i dont know much about sat mickie but you mention dreambox i know its different to D box but have you heard of a G Box which comes from italy???

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
Mickie D said:
when posting this im not 100% sure its still available as i pay for sky for both rooms :(
i would say that someone has it ;), but these kinda things dont get shared and once they are sky have the money to change the encryption at any time.... so chances of ever getting a NDS SKY HACK is near impossible and it lasting more than 5 days is in the same league
thats just my opinion but still you can dream ;)

Tis true.. Right stuff and u can use a sly card in a dreambox..

Card sharing is very tech.. allot of reading to do.. but there is no reading LOL its scarce.

Makes me want to get a 486 out of the loft and have it behind my telly with a wireless networl card... :)

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
whats this about 486 ?

sky is hacked, everything can be hacked, but people wouldnt tell anyone just like mickie says

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
riksta said:
whats this about 486 ?
sky is hacked, everything can be hacked, but people wouldnt tell anyone just like mickie says

U used to have a 486 behind your telly to de cript channels on the old sky :lsabre:

nohidingplace

Member +
Reaction score
486 assume refering to processor,mind you one time we could lob the card into the freezer and it eliminated reisistance for a while but these days not a chance for us lot only for the pro's

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Old analogue sky - I had the same thing running on a 286 (think it was called SEASON95)

tsj

Banned
Reaction score
some guy offered me a card at the pub for £120 i said no thanks i got a dbox and walked away lol

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
I love threads like this...

Off to make a new thread myself.. just hacked sky ppv :( lol

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just working on the sky hack at the moment wont be long before i suss it out :Jester:

K

DW Regular
Reaction score
ramraider said:
Just working on the sky hack at the moment wont be long before i suss it out :Jester:

Was speaking to someone today from this site, anyway we believe sky is hacked already, but they wont release it because 1 it wont last long 2 the problem with N*S closing sites down.. like this person said "it will end up the urban myth" if coders are told it wont be hacked. they wont bother hacking it :)

TheGoatMonkey

Inactive User
Reaction score
The question is tho... Why bother? Given Skys content of late its an almost impossible task to watch a load of crap. Having said that... If it is possible I'm first in the queue

H

happyjim

if a coder is told it cant be hacked and he belives them i wouldnt call him a coder..........there is no reason y u cant clone a sky box and card at all ......///........in theroy the cable digital hack was a lot harder to do than sky would be ..............just peeps are lazy,,,,,,,and dont hunt.....

the basic reason sky hasnt been hacked and ntl/tw has is

nagravision is a 2 bob firm whos staff let the clues out

nds =staff dont release anything///
my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEST