How can i root my t95m 2gb android box

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As title says, i have tried king root and other programs that say they can root any android device but they just don't work...any ideas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats what i thought m8 but when i tried to use lucky patcher it came up that it wasnt rooted

kingoroot works fine for phone , at least it did for me, do you really need to root android box ?

If its too run newer versions of a certain media player , it can be done without rooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's one way to root Android in the simplest way , that's great. Because it will be possible to use the lucky patcher to hack all the games I want.

There are many great apps such as kingroot and kingo root from coc mod where you can easily root your android device with one click. Here's the article from the site to help you out.

You are interested to use some paid apps that need money to buy. No need to spend that money, just install the lucky patcher download dan lakukan beberapa klik untuk membuka fitur berbayar.app on your android device and you will be able to use many paid apps for free! You will be able to access paid apps features. That will save you lots of money! Buy a coffee with that money and relax with lucky patcher and do some clicks to unlock paid features.

You are interested to use some paid apps that need money to buy. No need to spend that money, just install the lucky patcher download dan lakukan beberapa klik untuk membuka fitur berbayar.app on your android device and you will be able to use many paid apps for free! You will be able to access paid apps features. That will save you lots of money! Buy a coffee with that money and relax with lucky patcher and do some clicks to unlock paid features.
Threads 15 month old mate.

Dont be spamming the forum now :(

Thought admin and mods would be half pissed on New Years Eve 😂 😂 🤮

Three quarters pissed by now I would think.
m0716.gif

Only @Ferret sober by the look of it. Must be a tea-totaller !! 🤣

Back