Software how can i remove subtitles from a film but keep it a ISO FILE

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
its a downloaded film , The file is a ISO , I WANT TO REMOVE THE SUBTITLES BUT KEEP IT AS A iso file , tried handbreak but that wont let me keep it a a ISO file .
thanx

cant you just extract it, remove subs and the make ISO again

how do i extract it thoe , what with ??

If it's an ISO file then I assume it's a DVD that you are playing in a DVD player. Can you just not turn the subtitles off?

If the subtitles are burned into the video then you will not be able to remove them at all. Say for instance if someone has converted an AVI with subtitles into an ISO DVD.

its a downloaded film off the internet

it could be a hard coded sub film in that case you got no chance

its a downloaded film , The file is a ISO , I WANT TO REMOVE THE SUBTITLES BUT KEEP IT AS A iso file , tried handbreak but that wont let me keep it a a ISO file .
thanx

if handbrake can remove the subtitles then you can always just convert it back to an .iso after using handbrake to remove subs with this tool.

I would use Magiciso. If the subtitles aren't hardcoded then it can remove them and save the remainder to a new .iso file. Still have it on my pc but haven't used it for some years now.
Maybe even Poweriso is capable

I do lots of downloading nearly all the files these days that I get have subtitles, I just turn them off with the tv remote,
it can be hard to find how to turn them off sometimes but it should be doable, try all the buttons one by one if that doesn't work go on Youtube,
we got a new LG tv recently and I couldn't find it so I went on Youtube and thankfully there was a video, LG support don't know how but this guy figured it out
good luck
D

Back