How can i Delete Channels

snailbrain

Inactive User
Reaction score
I reset my dreambox to factory

i uploaded latest dw2.0

i get lots of channels included with the flash (i'm pretty sure)... they don't work.. i'm guessing for a different area..

i can search for new channels... but then i have duplicates, ones that don't work...

how can i delelte the channels off my box.. so i can run a fresh scan

you could try a factory reset then ftp over the rom fixes its a bit of hassle but better than deleting them manually,if you want to do it that way press ok then red for all services then press the menu button you should get the option to delete the channels

you could try a factory reset then ftp over the rom fixes its a bit of hassle but better than deleting them manually,if you want to do it that way press ok then red for all services then press the menu button you should get the option to delete the channels

hi

thanks for your reply

i tried factory reset earlier.. then copied the rom files to var/scce and var/keys (just incase)... but didnt' work.. if i do a factory reset doesn't it remove the softcam too?

i can easily ftp into the system.. can i not deelte a file that holds all the channels?

Thanks a lot i need to delete a few my self easy when ya know how eh :)

i still cannot do this.. and its 2am ://

i tried dream of pirates.. same problem..

now i got no cigs left too

Last edited:
so no one has the answer on how i can get the DW2.0 image to work without all the pre-installed channels already on there?

Yes just rescan and the non relevant ones will go.
Or wait for a new updated version.

hi

thanks for your reply

i tried factory reset earlier.. then copied the rom files to var/scce and var/keys (just incase)... but didnt' work.. if i do a factory reset doesn't it remove the softcam too?

i can easily ftp into the system.. can i not deelte a file that holds all the channels?

its not supposed to remove the softcam but it will remove the fix for the softcam

Back