How are people cutting their hair?

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
I've read a few things about how hair cutting is occuring at the moment. Just wondering what DW is doing :).

I started wet shaving my head at university, years ago, to save the Friday afternoon wait, and the average £7 charge (since then). A few people commented on it as I have a full head of hair, including widow's peak. Had a shaved head for around fifteen years, it gets done weekly.

I used to have long hair; I remember an incident when a bloke pointed at me in a pub and shouted "Dave Gahan", as a joke :). He didn't think I'd know who Dave Gahan was, my favourite band of the time.

I've had a grade 3/4 buzzcut since the early 90's
I noticed a lit of lads in work have had to resort to the military grade hair cut. :)

I think I've saved something in the region of £5k in hair cuts. Must say, I used to get more attention from women when I had long hair.

I think I've saved something in the region of £5k in hair cuts. Must say, I used to get more attention from women when I had long hair.
Same as regarding the cash. As for the woman, nothings changed. ;)

I resorted to wet-shaved head as, at the time, my dad couldn't be trusted with the clippers. I've tried it :D.

I've ordered 1 of these bad boys Quick Cut Electric Hair Clipper Mini Cord Cordless Rechargeable Washable Trimmer 889328038373 | eBay

It was meant to be sent out last friday, still waiting on it but with the royal mail all over the shop at the moment feck knows
when I'll see it, I'm sitting here like fecking Howard Hughes at the moment so I don't really care how good it is, as long
at it tidies it up a bit. :(

Had one of these (branded Remington) for a while now, works a treat without the attachments.
So start off with the longest and work your way down till your happy :oops: and the smiley has about as much hair as me.....lol

I've ordered 1 of these bad boys Quick Cut Electric Hair Clipper Mini Cord Cordless Rechargeable Washable Trimmer 889328038373 | eBay

It was meant to be sent out last friday, still waiting on it but with the royal mail all over the shop at the moment feck knows
when I'll see it, I'm sitting here like fecking Howard Hughes at the moment so I don't really care how good it is, as long
Give us a review when you've tried it Dave, mine are on the way out so could be buying quite soon

Just want to add that the one I quoted above is not the guy I bought from, the guy I bought from has sold 225 of these
clippers and is sold out now but they where the exact same make & model and sold for £25.99 inc P&P, I'm not
recommending this seller as I just noticed his feedback is low and I wouldn't want anyone to get stuffed as I wouldn't
normally buy from someone with such low a feedback.

Me too, it used to cover my face 😂

It was twenty years ago, seems like yesterday :(.

Went to the barber's and had it shaved off. The barber asked me to confirm that I wanted it off LOL. Was sick of it.

I always get the wife to give me head.......now now.....a once over after a trim to make sure I've not missed any bit's..........not using any attachment combs and since getting the "curved" trimmer like the one Hibby is getting, I've had the thumbs up every time..........
Don't though read to much into this what with lock down.......wife, head and thumbs up ain't what you may conclude;)

Time for the Wilkinson 3-blade soon, used to use BIC but I want some of my head left.

Back