How add pics in WBFS ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I will be attempting my first softmod on a chipped wii later and at the moment copying games over to HDD using Wbfs.

How or it is worth adding pics as it does not show any in the box nor can it d/load them.

Cheers

Hi All

I will be attempting my first softmod on a chipped wii later and at the moment copying games over to HDD using Wbfs.

How or it is worth adding pics as it does not show any in the box nor can it d/load them.

Cheers

No point in doing it m8 when you have the Hdd plugged into the Wii you can download them using what ever loader your using.

If the loader can do it (whatever that is???) Why can't WBFS ?

I will be using the sticky guide from here so not sure which one it is.

Als re hard drives, does it have to be formatted with WBFS and if it does format will it definately work with wii.

Cheers

If the loader can do it (whatever that is???) Why can't WBFS ?

I will be using the sticky guide from here so not sure which one it is.

Als re hard drives, does it have to be formatted with WBFS and if it does format will it definately work with wii.

Cheers
A loader is a channel used for launching your games from Hdd

Wbfs can download them, it will download them to a folder in your documents, what i have found is different loaders use different sized pictures so its better to download using the loader
The loader I use is usbloadergx and wiiflow they need the hdd to be in WBFS format.
The configurable usb loader needs the hdd to be FAT32

most Hdd's work

What do you mean by the 'configurable usb loader' i have a wbfs hdd which i have just put about 50 games on. When trying to add pics with wbfs is just says 0 bytes and can not d/load any of them.

I also have an sd card.

I am at the moment updating the wii to 4.2.

If you could hang around mate if i get stuck be much appreciated.

Cheers

What do you mean by the 'configurable usb loader' i have a wbfs hdd which i have just put about 50 games on. When trying to add pics with wbfs is just says 0 bytes and can not d/load any of them.

I also have an sd card.

I am at the moment updating the wii to 4.2.

If you could hang around mate if i get stuck be much appreciated.

Cheers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbFuzuavUE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Configurable USB Loader v39[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA6c1GtkPsU&feature=related]YouTube - USB Loader GX[/ame]
The covers are stored on your sd unless you have a separate partition on your Hdd, no need to worry about them till you've a channel installed. I'm on my way out m8 but will be around later if you need any help.

Cheers mate, seems simple enough tbh, I am on the homebrew channel bit atm.

Whats the deal with usa games ? Do they all work? Does wbfs scrub the updates or alter the region??

Or do i just look out for pal versions as usual.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
most of mine are NTSC-U all work fine.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
It does scrub the updates the region stays the same region wont make a difference when your using a usbloader.

Hit a stopping point.

Deleted all previous wads, now installing NEOR7.WAD. Select to install wad. The get finished installing, 'press any button to continue'.

In the tut is says i should return to homebrew channel but i go back to 'available wad files on this device' with the four ios wads and the NEOR7.WAD ?

Anyone help, lager is kicking in now....lol

No point in doing it m8 when you have the Hdd plugged into the Wii you can download them using what ever loader your using.
hi
i am new to wii games
i download wbfs games to flash usb and though homrbrew and usb loader uoload the games as files ther where no pictures
so l press on the right that indicate no picture a menu pup-up for which cover i want checked the 3d and confirm
got a note the network is initialized and the cover pictures where loaded to my surprise - worked for me

hi
i am new to wii games
i download wbfs games to flash usb and though homrbrew and usb loader uoload the games as files ther where no pictures
so l press on the right that indicate no picture a menu pup-up for which cover i want checked the 3d and confirm
got a note the network is initialized and the cover pictures where loaded to my surprise - worked for me

Not sure if you will get a reply as the thread is ten years old but you never know. 🤔

does anyone know a program to view the content of a wbfs file?

Back