House Insurance

crazy

Member ++
Reaction score
Just renewed my contents insurance and the best price I found was with ASDA. What made it even better was using Quidco got £68 cashback meaning that in all contents insurance with accidental cover -£7

One happy chappy over here!

If you haven't signed up for quidco then I can't recommend it enough - just remember to clear your cookies before you use it!

Crazy

I always use quido, car insurance last year was £174 but £120 back through quidco......means it cost £54......cant beat it

Bloody hell, is this right?? Thanks for the heads up guys

:Cheers:

It is right!

www.quidco.com

Like said, be sure to clear your cookies before using as I missed out on £75 on my car insurance renewal.

Handy for HMV (10%), Play (upto 6%) but financial products (insurance & credit cards) that are the big money winners.

I know Quidco has been mentioned here before but its always worth reminding people as it is basically money for nothing - as long as you don't start buying things you don't need! lol

Crazy

Why do we need to clear our cookies each time?

To make sure that particular visit (the one when you purchase something) actually tracks properly and you get paid.

If you don't clear your cookies sometimes the tracking can get missed or go astray and you lose out on the bonus cash.

To make sure that particular visit (the one when you purchase something) actually tracks properly and you get paid.

If you don't clear your cookies sometimes the tracking can get missed or go astray and you lose out on the bonus cash.

Thanks digicol. Had a quick look at the site and can't believe the savings potential available. Will definately give it a go....

wanted to bump this :)
we only signed up a month or so ago and we have not only saved money on car insurance,breakdown and we booked a short break
we now have earned around £90 cash back :)

all for a £5 fee

wanted to bump this :)
we only signed up a month or so ago and we have not only saved money on car insurance,breakdown and we booked a short break
we now have earned around £90 cash back :)

all for a £5 fee

Worth pointing out, you dont pay that 5 quid up front! Its comes out of your 1st earnings, so dont buy ought, dont pay ought! Just for people who might be thinking to good to be true!

very true m8 :) thanks for pointing that out :)

I know Quidco has been mentioned here before but its always worth reminding people as it is basically money for nothing - as long as you don't start buying things you don't need! lol

cheers m8 this is the first ive heard of Quidco. i'll have to look into this

:Cheers:

Back