Hotmail text size - help!

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
The text on my hotmail page has shrunk to an unreadably small size, all other internet pages are ok. I know that there's a way to correct this, but I've forgotten what it is.

I found this mate.

Step1 Use Rich-Text formatting in messages to change the size of fonts, the color and the style and add background color and emoticons.

Step2 Click the "Mail" tab, click "New" to compose a new message and then click "Tools." Check Rich-Text Editor "ON." If the icons are visible in the tool box in your New Mail page, and the dropdown menu says Rich-Text Editor OFF, then Rich-Text Editor is already on.

Step3 Click on the "Font Size" icon in the "New" or "Reply" box before you write your email. Choose from a tiny to a very large font size.

Step4 Change the appearance of the type by clicking on "Font Style." Choose from serif, sans serif or a "handwriting" style.

Step5 Change the appearance of incoming messages by clicking on "Options" in the upper right hand corner. On the left side of the page, click "Mail." Click on "Mail Display Settings" to change the number of messages it shows and to adjust other options.

Hope this helps :)

Back