Hot Shots Golf Trick Shots

Mosshead

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not really a newbie...

Been playing the new hot HSG and can't suss out the rising/homing/spiral shots. The feckin info screen disappears too fast to get the instructions, anyone know how to do them or have a screen cap of the info screens??

Cheers

All but one of these things will happen if you hit a shot with Super Spin (hold the D-pad in one direction while you press the button for power, then hold it in the opposite direction while you press the button for impact at the perfect time), and if the ball happens to hit the pin (the flagstick). A Rising Ball is a ball that hits the pin with Super Topspin; a Homing Ball hits the pin with Super Backspin; a Spiral Ball hits the pin with Super Sidespin. You need at least 2 levels of Loyalty with the character before these shots become possible.

A Flag Ball is simply a ball that hits the flag itself -- not the stick, the actual flag at the top. The ball will usually drop pretty much straight down, and will sometimes land in and stay in the cup. You don't need any kind of spin at all to get a Flag Ball

Good stuff big Al,

Have figured out the spin but I thought there was more to the homing, spiral thing... Do you know what the triangle, square button shots are??

Cheers

Triangle/Circle shots at level 4 - Use them to correct your power if you under/over hit.

Press them when setting your impact (instead of hitting x to select your impact, hit triangle to boost your shot power by one notch and hit circle to weaken your shot power by one notch).

Power recovery impact at level 5 (?) - Hit triangle just as the club is about to hit the ball in power mode. If done correctly, you'll hear a sound and receive a free power shot. Can be done an unlimited number of times.

Full Power mode at level 6 (?) - MOAR POWER!!! Hit square in power mode to get Full power mode. The ball will go even further but will also be more out of control.

dont take advice from big AL mosshead
i beat him up at hotshots all the time lol
get online with it .

Aye, have heard your fairy tales before!!

Wot do I need to get it online??

Aye, have heard your fairy tales before!!

Wot do I need to get it online??

If you have a wireless router then just go to network settings on psp and set it up to your network, then go to game and play online. Johnthehun has a room set up for DW but I have yet to find anyone in it...lol

If you have a wireless router then just go to network settings on psp and set it up to your network, then go to game and play online. Johnthehun has a room set up for DW but I have yet to find anyone in it...lol

you lot are too scared to play.
anyone can set one up at any time jim
if anyone want a game gees a shout

Hmm thats strange looks like someone is putting words in my mouth,nice one mr mod pmsl

Back