Horizon Meter

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

Years ago i was trained to use the Horizon HD T2 meter.. For the life of me i can't remember how to use it :S

Moving house and aerial is visably facing the wrong way.. dug my meter out of the shed and charged it up..

How do i use this to align the aerial 😂 😂 😂

Might be the same as older unit.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks cacti.. i did use this video to refresh.. ive been busy as of late and totally forgot to thank you..

Anyway, got new house and aerial wasnt aligned, this i could tell visually.. i went up at the side of the house to re align and the bugger fell off.. bracket had been bolted into mortar.. anyway really didnt have time to mess with ceased D clamps and rusty brackets so i installed the aerial in the loft temporarily to save time as still had to finish the house.. not sure how temp that will be.. but only missing channel mcr so not really a great loss as i dont like manchester and certainly dont want to watch their shyte tv.

I do aim to buy a high gain aerial and keep it in the loft.. today i ran cables id pre run under floorboards in august to the loft.. getting there now..

Thanks again.

Back