Honey oil

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever made this themselfs? or made a home made extractor? if so, do you know if the 4 for a tenner butane packs from asdas are pure enough?

im thinking of trying it out, as i see so much 'waste' where i live, a wander up the mountains often sees decropped plants just dumped, so wondered if anyone had tried it here?

WTF are you guys on about? :err:

BTW Digi, you are needing help mate, after having had a peek on your Facebook site....I'm speechless!

Wearing a morph suit up a tree!?

lol

WTF are you guys on about? :err:

BTW Digi, you are needing help mate, after having had a peek on your Facebook site....I'm speechless!

Wearing a morph suit up a tree!?

lol

pmsl..i was wonderin exact same thing...weird as hell !!

and i too have no idea wot this thread is about !!

It's drugs, somehow I'm not surprised, lol.

Just watched a few clips on this you would need min a kilo for a decent return looks good shit though, lol.

Just watched a few clips on this you would need min a kilo for a decent return looks good shit though, lol.

only a kilo? about 2 years ago, we went for a walk around the mountain paths, and ended up with about 15 trees that had been thrown. without stem and stalk, and after it was all just leaf and dried out, there was 3/4 of a bin bag full of the stuff, so should be able to get a kilo together :)

@ witchy, wait till i upload videos if you think the pics are wierd lol, theres some already up of the morph olimpics, but we also have morph beer racing and blowing cans of lager out of my cars exhaust into a friends head, all for fun of course :)

i`m presuming this is extracting the pure chemical/compund from a certain plant which probably has nothing to do with honey / heather or anything native to the UK?

i`ll ask my mate, hes bit time into this (for himself of course) and let you know.

;)

The easiest way to do it is with ice and some bags. There is a jorge cervates video on how to do it.

You can also buy the bags needed to syphon it through and stuff. You will need it to be crispy dry before adding it, then add water, and ice, and just mix for 20 mins or so.

Made it a few times digi, and tbh its the shizzle, but you dont get much for your bucks. Better to use waste eg leaves, rather than the actual flower.

Is there ANYTHING you can't get high on these days ? lol
Who was the first guy to try this and WHY !!

To be honest i find it hard to beleive that some folk on here are banned cos of bad language whereas threads about drugs are allowed. Poor show if you ask me.:thumbdown:

To be honest i find it hard to beleive that some folk on here are banned cos of bad language whereas threads about drugs are allowed. Poor show if you ask me.:thumbdown:

Last time I checked there was no swearing in this thread. Or reference to drugs, its honey oil! Dunno what you think it is Harry.......

Youtube honey oil or hippy crack and you get lots of hint & tips. The ice and bags is a bit more time consuming...I've been told :)

Like Jan says, you'd be best using the waste and enjoying the bud.

Youtube honey oil or hippy crack and you get lots of hint & tips. The ice and bags is a bit more time consuming...I've been told :)

Like Jan says, you'd be best using the waste and enjoying the bud.

Yeah takes about an hour or so, if you call that time consuming then hey I guess so. lol.

You absolutely need the cleanest purest butane you can buy. Maplins is the place I think.

ive looked at so many different ways of doing it, with bags and solvent type extractors, ready made or DIY equipment, and in the end bought a ready made extractor

a friends crop is due next week, so there will be plenty of waste from him :proud:

does anyone know, once the butane has been through the stems / leaves / etc, i know itll all evaoprate out, but will whats left over be ok to chuck in my composting bin? or would i be best bagging it and scattering it up the mountains? i wouldnt wanna poison my compost worms see lol

ive looked at so many different ways of doing it, with bags and solvent type extractors, ready made or DIY equipment, and in the end bought a ready made extractor

a friends crop is due next week, so there will be plenty of waste from him :proud:

does anyone know, once the butane has been through the stems / leaves / etc, i know itll all evaoprate out, but will whats left over be ok to chuck in my composting bin? or would i be best bagging it and scattering it up the mountains? i wouldnt wanna poison my compost worms see lol

Compost is fine digi, I composted mine all the time. Just make sure that its not recognisable.

Back