Homeworks Interactive

rvcjr2

Inactive User
Reaction score
I currently have a Lutron Homeworks Interactive system. I need to adjust the timer for the outdoor lighting. Is there any downloadable software to allow me to do this?

Hi! I'm m in a similar situation, were you able to acquire Lutron Homeworks Interavtive software?

Hi all, also in similar situation. Any particular reason Homeworks software is so hard to get hold of?

It's because they protect all software exclusively for their dealers.

Its really shocking really - I paid thousands for my Lutron system and I can't change anything to do with it! I appreciate that the engineers software may be a bit 'full on' for a novice to use but surely they should provide customers with at least a cut down version?

I think it's cheaper to pay a professional - and do it once.

Time is a commodity, if you can afford Lutron your can afford 400 for a days programming.

IMHO Lutron should release a Home Edition of their software as Control4 does

I'm also trying to get a hold of the software to redo my homeworks interactive settings. Can we get the software here, and is there a password on login thats needed?

I’m wondering the same thing, is there a login and password or can you simply use the program locally on your own system and make changes without a login?

You need to be very careful when pulling software from Lutron panels and reprogramming.

Interactive is an older version of homeworks.

You really want yo be using the same version that it was written with.

This is an old thread but I'm keen to know if any of the people responding have managed to edit their existing Lutron Homeworks systems?

Hey Mick I have a system which says HomeWorks interactive 1.49 or greater - what would you recommend?

Back