Homework

rob 568

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help
this ones is for all you guys and gals that are real brain boxes.
I really need help on this, Has anybody got any assignments on TQM or can they answer this:
What is "total quality" and how does the quality system incorporate the principles of TQM.
How does the quality system support achievement of the business aim and objectives
Describe key processes and activities involved in the quality system
Analyse the aspects of continual improvement and how this is measured and achieved within the culture of an organisation
Devise a comprehensive flowchart or similar to illustrate the stages/milestones required to achieve such a quality system
This has gone way over my head, so any help would be gratefully received
thanks guys

just do a search with yahoo TQM lots of links with info
should get all the stuff you need
hope that helps i just read some and its not that bad

aaahh, that brings back memories, come on m8 dig a bit harder thats a very popular question, i may have an assignment lying about which answers those questions, so if are REAAAALLLLLY stuck send us a shout and i will have a look for it,.

Yes thanks for that guys, i have seen the links.....however i was hoping that someone just might happen to have an assignment just lying around that would save me loads of time......and give me longer to play on DW if the arcade ever come back.....

so kabzy mabzy if you would be so kind as to locate that assignment i would really appreciate it

:THANKS: :THANKS: :THANKS: :THANKS: :THANKS: :THANKS:

Back