Home made Pizza...

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So guys what do you use for home made pizza..

I either get some pizza bases or a smart price pizza cheeze and tom from asda,
raid the prepacked meats isle and just chuch it all on.

german sausage, chorizo, chicken, random cheezes..

although when using pizza bases, i like to use Reggae Reggae Apple read tomato sauce for my base... Tastes Lully..

i generally buy a cheese and tomato pizza and put my own toppings on, chicken, ham, bacon, pineapple, sweetcorn, mushroom, onion. Definitely no olives though, can't stand them.

have to agree with you there on the olivs..

tho least i was man enoiugh to try them lol

i generally buy a cheese and tomato pizza and put my own toppings on, chicken, ham, bacon, pineapple, sweetcorn, mushroom, onion. Definitely no olives though, can't stand them.

omg. we both cook the same !! yes i buy tesco basic large cheese an tom pizza for about £1.10 was 99p but gone up hey ho. and put on ham onions toms etc . whateva i have in fridge, and sprinckled with olive oil and gives a great flavour oh and extra herbs of garlic, oregano thyme basil etc, the usual italian herbs. and its lovely xx

oh forgot to say ( as im drinking wine an a bit pdssed ) i LOVE OLIVES xx

toppings got to be, pepperoni, mushrooms, jalapinos, tons of garlic and extra cheese on top :proud:

i do this sometimes with the kids, keeps them busy they love doing it just make a huge mess!! but i leave that bit for thr mrs :proud:

We make our own pizza, we have a pizza oven we got from netto.

It has a round stone plate and an element underneath and one over the top and the plate rotates.

We buy toppings from Makro and make pizza's as wee fancy them.

Back