Home insurance time !

sirius5e

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all its that time again when my home contents and buildings are up 4 renewal.

I,ve done the usual comparison sites (5 in all) and the cheapest is a company called MMA has anyone had any experience with them and do you think there all the same.
Thanks for any input :Clap:

Hi

I was with them for car and not house. Had no problems with them. I think they are a pretty decent company as far as the car insurance side is concerned.

Regards

I also have my car insurance with them no problems with them been with them for 3 years now.

my advice is go for it goodluck

I also have my car insurance with them no problems with them been with them for 3 years now.

my advice is go for it goodluck

the problem with home insurance is, you never know how good they are until you make a claim.
i am with abbey & have been for about 20 years. i have made claims & never experienced a problem. each time i have claimed for something, it has been settled quickly & with no fuss at all. cheapest isnt always best. i know i can get cheaper, but heard so many horror stories when others have tried to claim from their insurance company, only to have their claim delayed or even (in some cases) denied.
btw i dont work for them, nor do i have shares.

sorry used the wrong post to quote, meant to use the op.

Last edited:
make sure you look at quidco for cash back sometimes you are better paying a little extra and getting £30-40 back

Back