Holidays- confused best deals??

BIGGY007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi..don't have a clue about booking holidays..Would appreciate it if you can guide me on some places where i can get cheap deals 4r 2 adults, 2 children.

Preferred destinations are Egypt (60%), Morocco (40%),

Would prefer to be near a beach, average hotel (minimum 3 star), 7 nights stay, departing prefrably after 26th July...

If its cheaper i can book everything seperately eg..flight, hotel etc.. or a package...

Thanx in advance...

P.S Went morocco last year on Ryan air with a friend's friend, and flight there and back cost me about £25..I thought that was a bargain...lol

If its cheaper i can book everything seperately eg..flight, hotel etc.. or a package...

I've booked everything separately for several years now on the assumption that it's cheaper.

We went on holiday in March, and following advice on one of the moneysaving websites, I checked out package holidays prices against 'do -it-yourself' booking.

The packages were cheaper, no baggage charges, better baggage allowances, and no transfer charges...and that's using the same flights and hotels.

The Ash Cloud hadn't happened by then, but if it had, we'd have had no worries on a package either.

Back