Hisense 55N5700 Smart IPTV install

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to side load this app now that Hinsense has removed Smart IPTV form their Apps download ?

It runs Viduaa which is a versiion of android in told.

cheers

Can You not use adbfire to sideload to it? I don't know for sure, I think You can with Sony
Android tv's.

Anyone know if there is a way to side load this app now that Hinsense has removed Smart IPTV form their Apps download ?

It runs Viduaa which is a versiion of android in told.

cheers
Are you sure ?, I've a Hisense and it's still there working for me plus, I bought another Hisense on a deal (eBay 20% off) a 49" for the bedroom and that has Smart IPTV app on it. Have you used the app search on your TV ?.

Are you sure ?, I've a Hisense and it's still there working for me plus, I bought another Hisense on a deal (eBay 20% off) a 49" for the bedroom and that has Smart IPTV app on it. Have you used the app search on your TV ?.

What series TV are those though mate ? Are they running Vidda U or pure Android ?

siptv themselves have told me no more support for the Vadda U range and when they did support it it was a beta.

Ah right , the one downstairs is an older 55" , the one upstairs is a Hisense HG49N5500UK 49"

Ah right , the one downstairs is an older 55" , the one upstairs is a Hisense HG49N5500UK 49"

You still have a 5 series and your HG49N5500UK runs VIDAA U

Any chance of a pic of the siptv app in your app store.

Guess you got it installed before they removed it.

You still have a 5 series and your HG49N5500UK runs VIDAA U

Any chance of a pic of the siptv app in your app store.

Guess you got it installed before they removed it.
I've just checked and low and behold it's gone. I'll swear it was there as I checked a few weeks back but I never installed it as you have to pay after the demo runs out.
It's still on the downstairs TV the older 55" Hisense

tbh I prefer the mag emulator on a firestick, the layout is just spot on

I liked STB mag emulator to, worked well on android...

Back