hidden sports channel on sky

danger mouse

Inactive User
Reaction score
not sur eif its posted elsewere, thought this was the most apropriate place, feel free to move or delete as you see fit though....

from another forum, apprently it's a test for a new channel 'Sports Nation'.................

............I've just found this info out which apparently works o.k? (I haven't got sky to check myself) - apparently shows classic football games as well as music........worth trying for those of you with sky.

Go to services
Press system set up
Add channels
Change the frequency to 11390
Change the V to a H
Find channels
Go to 52416
Store channel (make sure you get a tick next to it)
Follow on screen instructions
To view the channel go to services, other channels and select the new channel you have.

hmmmmmmmmmmm wont work for me??? all i get is channel 52421???? and not the other channel specified in the above post?

guys the original post was a couple of weeks back now, and the signal was only a test signal, nothing permanent i'm afraid. Testing channels are always moved around different frequencies and transponders but rarely last long-term.
Regards

Nice one. Tried this today and worked for me. Sport Nation appeared in channel list so selected that rather than 52421. Can't wait to tell wife I've got a new sports channell!

Back