Hi

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought this box and looks good so far. However I am looking for latest image and too many posts and dunno which is the latest one. I have added the image from edogg which has the channels sorted in order.

A question I want to ask now the channels are in order if i wanted to upgrade to new image hwo can you transfer the channel list with it as when u upgrade channel lis goes.

Thanks

Just bought this box and looks good so far. However I am looking for latest image and too many posts and dunno which is the latest one. I have added the image from edogg which has the channels sorted in order.

A question I want to ask now the channels are in order if i wanted to upgrade to new image hwo can you transfer the channel list with it as when u upgrade channel lis goes.

Thanks

The latest firmware is NM_HDS2_CMT_1010010611.rar . You will find it in stickies. Ive attached a guide for saving your channel list. Its not written by me. You basically dump your channel list to your usb for a later date. Then when you upgrade your firmware you load your channel list back on. TP_PROG is your channel list. Have a look at the guide anyways sure, its not very well written. If your stuck get back to me

hi

i managed to upgrade to latest firmware and also keep my channel listings. howver a couple of questions. for recording is it possiblt to record a program ahead. i undrstnd epg only shows now n next however yesterday i tried to record apprentice for 9 but culd nt figure it out it kept saying invalid input when trying to set the record feature.

also it is possible to add the sky sports active channels on to the channel list n how culd i do that.

thanks

Back