hi think about trying sportster 12/11/05 x2 updated

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
sporter 12/11/05 x2 updated i was reading about the egp note going as far as 2 programs ahead has that been sorted out yet and how good a image is it, is it worth trying it? i'm iching to try the image out a little feed back would help me out i am with sportster +1.7 05uk at the moment this image sounds good . before i pull every thing apart a little imfo from the guys who have run this image would be very welcome thank you all .bloodstone,:cool:

I believe if you use the search facility you may find a feed back thread for that particular image.

bloodstone1964 said:
sporter 12/11/05 x2 updated i was reading about the egp note going as far as 2 programs ahead has that been sorted out yet and how good a image is it, is it worth trying it? i'm iching to try the image out a little feed back would help me out i am with sportster +1.7 05uk at the moment this image sounds good . before i pull every thing apart a little imfo from the guys who have run this image would be very welcome thank you all .bloodstone,:cool:

hi m8

first thing is you have the wrong image the 12/11/05 has full epg

i think you are talking about the new next-gen image that did have probs but thanks to cydine the problem is solved and the new updated image is in the downloads section m8

and the epg is for the whole day until the next morning but seems like no epg for front row but not many people have it now and will all be gone soon anyway

cheers

hi gav this is the image i was looking at ..?

gavs 12/11/05 x2 updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well what can i say about this one

nothing really but

its superdoper

its a sportster updated to the max has got some english translation on yweb

fast menu control evocamd nextlevel1.03 updated libs and drivers

its a 2x if you want 1x please use imageworks and convert it

thanks to cydine for the sectionsd, zapit, scan.conf
scanning for cableuk sym6887 and cableuk sym6952

updated shellexec as well

updated brand new drivers for avia500

for sagem 1x or 2x do the following

press dbox...settings...misc...enable enx watchdog on...back... red to save settings back to tv
now
blue...blue...yellow...3...green...blue
then back to title hardware settings then yellow...red asks to restart press yes/ja

hope that does it for you all check it out after restart

please leeve feedback here

Dead link removed

cheers all
Attached Files sportster_12_11_05_2x.part1.rar (1.72 MB, 291 views)
sportster_12_11_05_2x.part2.rar (1.72 MB, 271 views)
sportster_12_11_05_2x.part3.rar (1.72 MB, 270 views)
sportster_12_11_05_2x.part4.rar (1.24 MB, 272 views)
it sound very nice sorry if i got it wrong but this is the 1 i wanted to try out ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is always advisable to go for the latest image. Gav has just bought out his new image (nextgen updated with epg fixed) so I recommend that you scrap the idea of flashing this one and go for his newer one; as I've heard good reports about it.

Liam

Back