HI, It has been a while.

Ok Thanks Ferret,
I will give that a go.
Hi Ferret,
I have been sent an oscam config file as well. What do l do with that if anything!
Many Thanks again. Nothing seems to be happening at the moment. Put the latest oscam in and my new Oscam server file but not working. When l look in server info it shows label as emulator and an ip address at the end of the line. It also shows an oscam version 1.20_svn build r 11693, but nothing else in there.

What location have you put the server file in ? etc/tuxbox/config is the most common location.

And what image ?
Yes that is where l put the server file. But what about this Oscam config file?

Still not working
I am going to try and reinstall all the files.

Still saying Cannot install the package. I think there must be something wrong with the file

This is the file name:- enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.691-emu-r798-arm+mips_all1.ipk

This is the file name:- enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.691-emu-r798-arm+mips_all1.ipk
Those work ive used them myself.

If your reaching the oscam webif as you said earlier the cam is running and the problem most likely is with the oscam server file configs or the lines dont work.

Hi Ferret,
I dont think the Oscam is going in, when l try to Install it telenet says not recognized as in the photo l sent. I will send a photo of what is on my tv when l look at the oscam.

Attachments

• 20210722_164656.jpg
    20210722_164656.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
1. What version of Vix are you one? You can find out by pressing: Menu > Information > About
2. Why must you use the Emu-version of oscam 11693 and not the regular version? (Both can use the same config files)
3. Please post/upload a picture of what is shown in softcam manager

if you want to, you can get a very clear screenshot without having to use a camera by pasting the following in your web browser. You can then right click and save the picture.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
That is based on your receiver's IP being
Code:
So adjust it as required. Otherwise pictures from a camera phone are fine.

Hi Ferret,
I dont think the Oscam is going in, when l try to Install it telenet says not recognized as in the photo l sent. I will send a photo of what is on my tv when l look at the oscam.
Well to reach that screen shot Oscam is already installed and running. So it seems the problem is your configs or where you have FTP'd them.

Where have you ftp'd them to ?

Both the oscam config and the oscam server went into etc/tuxbox/config

1. What version of Vix are you one? You can find out by pressing: Menu > Information > About
2. Why must you use the Emu-version of oscam 11693 and not the regular version? (Both can use the same config files)

if you want to, you can get a very clear screenshot without having to use a camera by pasting the following in your web browser. You can then right click and save the picture.
Code:
Code:
I do have another live oscam server I could try to see if that goes in ok. It could be that the new server file is no good. I will give that a try, other wise it may be the oscam config file at fault. If the config file was at fault would l still see the oscam version as in the photo if the tv screen?

I do have another live oscam server I could try to see if that goes in ok. It could be that the new server file is no good. I will give that a try, other wise it may be the oscam config file at fault. If the config file was at fault would l still see the oscam version as in the photo if the tv screen?
Ok try that if your still have no look you could PM me the files and ill take a look to see if i can see whats wrong.

Code:
Code:
Hi ,
The image version is 5.4.013.
The oscam version is what l was supplied with along with the oscam config file and the oscam server file. I posted a shot of the tv screen earlier, which shows the oscam. Many thanks for any guidance.

Here is a photo of the oscam manager

Attachments

• 20210722_201823.jpg
    20210722_201823.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Back