HI, It has been a while.

I must flash my duo2 10 times a month messing with stuff, never any issues main thing is make sure you remove any usb kit so the only usb drive it will be using is the one your flashing with.
I will try the new drives when they arrive.....Things seem to happen to me that are just silly, if you know what l mean. A prime example is the note pad scenario that happened a while ago, it wasn't configured for config files. Hence the clines weren't recognised in the box. It took ages to sort that one out, that was down to a pc windows upgrade. Things seem to happen just to give us a challenge. lol. As the saying goes you live and learn.

I will try the new drives when they arrive.....Things seem to happen to me that are just silly, if you know what l mean. A prime example is the note pad scenario that happened a while ago, it wasn't configured for config files. Hence the clines weren't recognised in the box. It took ages to sort that one out, that was down to a pc windows upgrade. Things seem to happen just to give us a challenge. lol. As the saying goes you live and learn.
Hi Ferret,
I have lines from two separate suppliers. I put them both in the same oscam file, eg cutting and pasting one set on the end of the second set. It showed all the lines ok in the reciever, but now only one set of lines seems to be working. Have l done this wrong, do l need to install these as two separate files into the config folder?

One server is probably quicker at reacting than the other.

In your oscam.server you would have one reader for each line the below are example and may not be like your so dont panic.

Line 1

[reader]
label = Ferret.org
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
device = Ferret.org,12104
user = Ferret1
password = Ferretfakeline
cccversion = 2.3.0
group = 1
inactivitytimeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 30
lb_weight = 100
cccmaxhops = 10
ccckeepalive = 1
cccwantemu = 0
disablecrccws = 1
Skip CWs checksum test = 1
ecmnotfoundlimit = 30

Line 2

[reader]
label = Ferret.org
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
user = Ferret2
password = Ferretfakeline2
cccversion = 2.3.0
group = 1
inactivitytimeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 30
lb_weight = 100
cccmaxhops = 10
ccckeepalive = 1
cccwantemu = 0
disablecrccws = 1
ecmnotfoundlimit = 30

As ive said before you need to do some reading up in your case maybe load balancing or edit your reader for what caid each line opens.

Last edited:
One server is probably quicker at reacting than the other.

In your oscam.server you would have one reader for each line the below are example and may not be like your so dont panic.

Line 1

[reader]
label = Ferret.org
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
user = Ferret1
password = Ferretfakeline
cccversion = 2.3.0
group = 1
inactivitytimeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 30
lb_weight = 100
cccmaxhops = 10
ccckeepalive = 1
cccwantemu = 0
disablecrccws = 1
ecmnotfoundlimit = 30

Line 2

[reader]
label = Ferret.org
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
user = Ferret2
password = Ferretfakeline2
cccversion = 2.3.0
group = 1
inactivitytimeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 30
lb_weight = 100
cccmaxhops = 10
ccckeepalive = 1
cccwantemu = 0
disablecrccws = 1
ecmnotfoundlimit = 30

As ive said before you need to do some reading up in your case maybe load balancing or edit your reader for what caid each line opens.
Thanks Ferret.

Hi,
My Phone and broadband deal is up for renewal, do l need to steer clear of sky? In the past this was the recommendation.
Hi Ferret,
Where can l find a link to the latest oscam download? I have looked on here and cant see it. Also my phone and broadband contract is up for renewal, is anyone with virgin media? If so, have you had any problems? Thanks in advance.

Hi Ferret,
Where can l find a link to the latest oscam download? I have looked on here and cant see it. Also my phone and broadband contract is up for renewal, is anyone with virgin media? If so, have you had any problems? Thanks in advance.
EMU Oscam - OSCam 11.682-r0 emu r798

No problem on Virgin with CS.

IPTV well youll need to run a VPN on virgin for that

EMU Oscam - OSCam 11.682-r0 emu r798

No problem on Virgin with CS.

IPTV well youll need to run a VPN on virgin for that
Thanks for the info, you are a star. I am thinking about going with virgin media l dont do lptv. But yes l was looking at their terms and conditions, and that is why l asked the question they seem to use some kind of detection software, but l thought this might be to do with fake virgin tv accounts.

Virgin do have a site blocker in place when you setup a new account, however if you go to your online setting page you can disable it. I forget what it's called something like netgaurd or similar. @Paulmark

Virgin do have a site blocker in place when you setup a new account, however if you go to your online setting page you can disable it. I forget what it's called something like netgaurd or similar. @Paulmark
I will try to remember that!

Hi,
Sorry it has been while,
I want to update the Oscam file to the latest file. My subscriber has sent me the latest file in win zip. Could you please remind me how l update the file?
Many Thanks in advance.

Install it by telnet FTP the file to tmp folder then in telnet run this command

opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Or send it to a usb stick and use the images addons manager to install it.

Hi Ferret,
Tried both ways and it is not installing .
Here is a photo of the error.20210720_212810.jpg

Back