Hi I REALLY need help- DOGS BARKING bad neighbour

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi I REALLY need help, My upstairs neighbour has 2 dogs that bark 24-7 when ever he is out , even though i have told him he ignores the prob. and leaves them to bark , last time he stayed out all night (18 hours) it's getting unbearable.

My question is , does anyone know of a frequency app that dogs dont like that will shut them up , or an app\sound\tool\ or home plugin that will shut them up , OR make them bark when i am out , TO ANNOY HIM ? so he knows what its like.
thanks
ps
I dont get out much due to health probs. (lungs)
so im looking for help.
if anyone can help
will be much appreciated

phone the RSPCA and tell them you have concerns over the dogs welfare.
Dogs shouldn't be left alone for 18 hours, how do they eat/shit/piss?

His flat must be rank...

phone the RSPCA and tell them you have concerns over the dogs welfare.
Dogs shouldn't be left alone for 18 hours, how do they eat/shit/piss?

His flat must be rank...

hi thanx 4 repy
phone the RSPCA------ i think about it constantly ut i have to stay here and dont want to fall out with neigbours
Dogs shouldn't be left alone for 18 hours,----- how long is the limit to leave them in ?
how do they eat/shit/piss?====== they do it in my garden

His flat must be rank. it stinks

hi thanx 4 repy
phone the RSPCA------ i think about it constantly ut i have to stay here and dont want to fall out with neigbours
Dogs shouldn't be left alone for 18 hours,----- how long is the limit to leave them in ?
how do they eat/shit/piss?====== they do it in my garden

His flat must be rank. it stinks

phone the RSPCA------ i think about it constantly ut i have to stay here and dont want to fall out with neigbours -- anonymous tip off..

Dogs shouldn't be left alone for 18 hours,----- how long is the limit to leave them in ? --- I'm no expert, but 18 hours seems excessive. RSPCA advice is " Never leave your dog alone long enough for them to become distressed"

how do they eat/shit/piss? --- they do it in my garden -- Not when they are locked up they don't, grounds for complaint anyways..

His flat must be rank. it stinks --- I bet it does. It's ok for your neighbour to live in a shithole if thats his thing, but he shouldn't be forcing animals to live like animals.. :)

Phone the council mate they will send a dog warden round to him. And if it doesn't get sorted phone them again. The dogs are distressed and the dog warden will offer him advice on how to calm them. Sometimes simple things like him leaving a light or radio on or both can help. Other options are bark collars. Don't put up with it mate.

Hi I REALLY need help, My upstairs neighbour has 2 dogs that bark 24-7 when ever he is out , even though i have told him he ignores the prob. and leaves them to bark , last time he stayed out all night (18 hours) it's getting unbearable.

My question is , does anyone know of a frequency app that dogs dont like that will shut them up , or an app\sound\tool\ or home plugin that will shut them up , OR make them bark when i am out , TO ANNOY HIM ? so he knows what its like.
thanks
ps
I dont get out much due to health probs. (lungs)
so im looking for help.
if anyone can help
will be much appreciated

Most speaker manufactures won't bother making speakers/sounders that produce frequencies oustide of human hearing range. You would need an ultrasonic transducer and associated drive.

I think I need something like that for the kids a few doors down... Directional ultrasonic weapon... The Cubans like them.

As suggested above, get the council and RSPCA involved.

Phone the council mate they will send a dog warden round to him. And if it doesn't get sorted phone them again. The dogs are distressed and the dog warden will offer him advice on how to calm them. Sometimes simple things like him leaving a light or radio on or both can help. Other options are bark collars. Don't put up with it mate.

he bought a bark collar but said dog cant breathe with it on, so leaves it off
The dogs are distressed
vet told him that but he just ignores advice, to lazy
Phone the council mate they will send a dog warden round to him
was tryin 2 be nice but he just takes piss

phone the RSPCA------ i think about it constantly ut i have to stay here and dont want to fall out with neigbours -- anonymous tip off.. he would know it was me m8

Dogs shouldn't be left alone for 18 hours,----- how long is the limit to leave them in ? --- I'm no expert, but 18 hours seems excessive. RSPCA advice is " Never leave your dog alone long enough for them to become distressed"
thanx

how do they eat/shit/piss? --- they do it in my garden -- Not when they are locked up they don't, grounds for complaint anyways..he leaves his door open and lets dogs run around as long as he is in

His flat must be rank. it stinks --- I bet it does. It's ok for your neighbour to live in a shithole if thats his thing, but he shouldn't be forcing animals to live like animals.. :)
hes a bit of a minger he just wont listen to reason

Most speaker manufactures won't bother making speakers/sounders that produce frequencies oustide of human hearing range. You would need an ultrasonic transducer and associated drive.

I think I need something like that for the kids a few doors down..
at least weans r human and u can shut them up
. Directional ultrasonic weapon... The Cubans like them.

i read obout the cuban incedent

I think I need something like that for the kids a few doors down... Directional ultrasonic weapon... The Cubans like them.

will a ultrasonic transducer shut them upp or even bleed thier ears so they shut up ?

will a ultrasonic transducer shut them upp or even bleed thier ears so they shut up ?

Probably not (at realistic power levels) it is just as likely to make them bark. I think they have to be trained to know the noise i means "don't bark!".

play yer music full pelt when he is home relaxing, see how he likes it.. :)

play yer music full pelt when he is home relaxing, see how he likes it.. :)
I did that with my neighbour lol she was putting music on at 7 am on a saturday morning. I gave her the full sonos expierence sound bar 2 play ones and a sub woofer and played some nice bass tunes. Havent heard a peep since :)

i want to solve my prob. not antagonise my situation , tho i have thot bout playing the recordings of his dogs barking all night,
im not confrontational guy
anythin for peace

I'd leave this on a loop full wack when you go out, make sure you have the speakers pointing up:-

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

then make one of these , when you here the fookers yacking zap them with your Dog Ray Gun.Look at 3mins 40secs to see what it can do ;-

or this ;-

I'd leave this on a loop full wack when you go out, make sure you have the speakers pointing up:-

then make one of these , when you here the fookers yacking zap them with your Dog Ray Gun.Look at 3mins 40secs to see what it can do ;-

cant hear any sound from first video m8

Back