Hi I Need A Credit Credit Report Help ?

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Hi i need a credit report but the one im using is asking for £10 does anybody know a free site please as im a stingy twat :proud:

www.Experian.co.uk

credit expert 30 day free trial

you can look at your credit file through it but not a credit score you have to pay a fiver for that

also this is just 1 of the 3 big credit agencies theres also euqifax and call credit

hope this helps

got to any of the 3 main credit agencies and make sure you apply for a STATUTORY credit report(cost is £2)

you can get it from their websites

CallCredit
Experian
Equifax

if you get the 30-day free trial make sure you cancel before the 30 days or they'll start taking £6 pm from you.

got to any of the 3 main credit agencies and make sure you apply for a STATUTORY credit report(cost is £2)

you can get it from their websites

CallCredit
Experian
Equifax

if you get the 30-day free trial make sure you cancel before the 30 days or they'll start taking £6 pm from you.

yeah you are right about cancelling i forgot about that :proud:

something I realised at my expense!
still cancellation was straight forward, all sorted with one phone call. :Clap:

Hi i need a credit report but the one im using is asking for £10 does anybody know a free site please as im a stingy twat :proud:

the only one i know is experian but only cost £1.00 think its free now .
its on tv get your free report .would not pay more than £1.00

cost me £12 to get mine and another £12 for the misses dont know where the £1 come from i didnt see that option ?

Hello mate i used one called checkmyfile a year or so back and they were great they even advised me what to do to improve mine as well plus they also have a one that gives you a credit report off 3 different credit rating places as well so you get a good idea but its abit dearer then most other but worth every penny.Heres the link mate http://www.checkmyfile.com/ and hope this helps.

Back