Hi guys.... moving on to dreambox :)

S

Speedy2206

Hi guys, so now we've finally got the dreambox section it looks like I'm going to move on to the DM500-C.

This means you can expect some new stuff being released, namely better and more variety of images for the dreambox, and also some german-english software translations :)

I've already started work on a neutrino image for the 500c.

Lets hope this section is as much of a success as the dbox2 section is:)
Liam.

well done mods and admin i will be checking this section out to see how things are going i may even get one of these lmao only just got a dbox2 he he misses is watching me wallet now.And thanks Liam for your input

liamcrayden said:
This means you can expect some new stuff being released, namely better and more variety of images for the dreambox, and also some german-english software translations :)
I've already started work on a neutrino image for the 500c.
Lets hope this section is as much of a success as the dbox2 section is

Count me in....

Many thanks to you gr8 guys for setting up this new section , i look forward to gaining some knowledge and hopefully in the future i will be able to help others out ............. Thanks :)

Yes and at least we can buy somethin new instead of second hand off fleabay that works if ur lucky, them germans are gettin greedy at the moment and I'm sure peeps won't mind spendin a bit more on them for a brand new product and remote.

yep, cut the crouts money off............they are still bitter about the war (dont mention that)

Back