hi guys EPGImport on solo2

radicaldoc

Inactive User
Reaction score
My solo2 with openpli 4 and epgimport has stopped working that is the epgimport has anyone have any ideas how to get it started again i load the rytek epg but now nothing at all how can i get it working or any other ....
thanks

change your settings in epgimport to the new xz option they are changing there compression format

i thought it was my duo2 having this problem, epg import on my duo2 has stopped working for the last 4 or 5 days, ive reflashed image, yet it still doesnt work..had to resort to crossepg...anyone else having epgimport not working ? im using latest bh image. when you start epgimport , ive selected the source rytec virgin...the save it, i then press yellow button for a manual downlaod...goes through the motion of downloading for about 2 secs then stops..but nothing gets downlaoded..

Why dont you just EPGRefresh ?

i thought it was my duo2 having this problem, epg import on my duo2 has stopped working for the last 4 or 5 days, ive reflashed image, yet it still doesnt work..had to resort to crossepg...anyone else having epgimport not working ? im using latest bh image. when you start epgimport , ive selected the source rytec virgin...the save it, i then press yellow button for a manual downlaod...goes through the motion of downloading for about 2 secs then stops..but nothing gets downlaoded..

there are 2 options for rytec/virgin its the last on with xz on end that works fine, or as @Rat says epgrefresh works fine aswell

thanks i use this one in epgimporter, see picture.. never tried epg refresh...always used crossepg, but then was told epg imprter was better, but i may try epg refresh...

IMAG0234.jpg

thanks i use this one in epgimporter, see picture.. never tried epg refresh...always used crossepg, but then was told epg imprter was better, but i may try epg refresh...

you need to use the updated one its got (xz) its the new compression

@Napster can you upload the epgimporter folder from your box, its in the usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions..as i dont seem to have the (xz) ?

@Napster can you upload the epgimporter folder from your box, its in the usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions..as i dont seem to have the (xz) ?

I cant m8 I use epgrefresh was just trying to help you set it up, you will need to updated epgimport as it will stop working very soon

its ok thanks, found the latest epgimport.ipk with updated rytec providers...works perefectly, just delete old epgimporter and install this one attached if anyone needs it..thnks..was gonna try epg refresh bu tcouldnt set it up..ol.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0-20171008_all.zip
    59.1 KB · Views: 11
its ok thanks, found the latest epgimport.ipk with updated rytec providers...works perefectly, just delete old epgimporter and install this one attached if anyone needs it..thnks..was gonna try epg refresh bu tcouldnt set it up..ol.
Did it download the XZ lists ok? Im getting nothing but still gets some sort of XMLTV lists

yes it downloads fine, select the virgin epg from the sources which is right at the bottom of the list , there is also a ryteuk/irleand virgin list in the middle of the sources make sure you dont select that as it wont download anything...a mistake i made first, as i just selected the first virgin services i saw..lol

Back