Hi Group

gyprock

Inactive User
Reaction score
I wonder could u advise me if , these would be ok ,
a Sonic Phoenix Programmer and a Titanium 2 Card White. they should be here tomrow if all is well (bloody post) i have a N** PACE box which is C****** , With a Purple fun Galaxy card in it but the card is not working due to signal, so what i really would like to know is what programes do i need to get up and running.

P.S. Im a plastere not a brain surgeon lol

Best wishes gyprock

gyprock said:
I wonder could u advise me if , these would be ok ,
a Sonic Phoenix Programmer and a Titanium 2 Card White. they should be here tomrow if all is well (bloody post) i have a N** PACE box which is C****** , With a Purple fun Galaxy card in it but the card is not working due to signal, so what i really would like to know is what programes do i need to get up and running.
P.S. Im a plastere not a brain surgeon lol
Best wishes gyprock
Do you know the boxes ird and boxkey? What box model do you have?

If you don't you would normally be able to get then off the funcard so long as it's not locked but the programmer you've ordered won't read funcards .....:(

You've got two options m8, either get a fun programmer and hope the cards not locked or lift the the boxkey directly off the box.

Once you've got the ird & bk just check out one of the tutorials in the download section which will simply explain how to go about writing a tit card

Back