Heroes (the next big thing ?)

Does anyone know how many episodes there are in the series? Up to ep19 now and I'm loving it, but doesn't seem to be reaching any kind of a climax?

Does anyone know how many episodes there are in the series? Up to ep19 now and I'm loving it, but doesn't seem to be reaching any kind of a climax?

e20 out on monday m8...where 6 months in front on here lol

se2 started on 19 so theres still 17 left of this series

There are 23 Episodes in Season 1.

Heres the Episode list:

w*w.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/episode_listings.html

Did anyone else find Ep19 to be a bit of an anti-climax after such a long wait? I enjoyed it and all but it wasn't worth that much of a wait! Plus it seems every man and his dog has a special power now, getting a bit ridiculous already.

lol I love this program cant wait till its on dvd mist a few episodes and had to download them i dont what sci-fi that much the other one I what on there is true callings.

heroes im watching it aswell ,its not great, its oka lost is way better and im getting fed up with that aswell its way to far fectched house m.d and sharks my favourite 2 at the moment

Heroes

ok did anyone see the latest episode of Heroes...episode 19.....do you think Lindermann is a good guy or baddy???

If you could have any super power what would it be???
i'd be invisible but thats only cos i'm a perv...lol..oh come on you'd all go to the nearest female changing rooms....lol..at least im honest...lollol

Lindermann is abaddy guy not giving full picture i feel wait and see

just started watching it last night, whatched the first to eppisodes last night, any one know any good sites to watch it on, cant download it at the mo due to critically low space on my hard drive

yep this site is really good.....you don't even have to register......
http://quicksilverscreen.com/ipb/index.php?
go to tv shows...then heroes...then you will see episodes listed...if it has a red x next to it dont worry open the folder next to the red x and that will give you various other links to that episode...just click the one with the green tick...and wait while it uploads...be patient...oh and don't worry if the screen loads and its all in japanese the programmes run in engrish...english..

gr8 series ... just getting into it now ... i've actualy created a net Toolbar with imbeded links to all episodes 1-20 (currently) not sure if admin going to let me advertise/link my site to DW though .... if it's ok can someone from admin let me know so I can put a banner in my signature or something...

Just watched Episode 22, orsome... Cant wait for the end of season finale.

just watched episode 23.. end of season finale. i though it was two episodes, only 1... v.good ending though... bring on season 2.

great show can,t what for next season

it look,s like syler got away or did sum one take him down the man-hole ????????????

My wife isn't happy with that ending. She has nightmares about Sylar & was hoping he'd be dead. She was so relieved when he got stabbed, then the fecker crawls away.

Back